It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh well, first one there gets a cake too..I've got three choc eclairs in the fridge (was greedy, ate one at lunch!) - I'll bring them with me!

OH has just come in and he's heard that we're getting high winds and heavy rain tonight - maybe it'll wash it away...fingers & toes crossed! Lucky you being at home this week Toril!

I should NEVER have looked out of the window. It's snowing here now, so I'm really pleased I'm on holiday. Hope those of you who are affected again stay safe.

ours has slowed down Toril, but a few inches on the ground now - hope DD won't be as late home as she was last time!

Bad luck you northern girls, hope it's gone tomorrow. We had it here Sunday/Monday but it didn't hang around thank goodness.

Clocks go on next month, something to look forward to!

Bad luck you northern girls, hope it's gone tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind the snow, but I'm not a northern girl :wink: I'm from Northants. I was in Yorkshire at the weekend and the snow chased me down the M1 and then fizzled out and turned into sleet and rain. I've just been out to put the food recycling bin out (what an exciting life I lead) and it's now drizzling and the snow on the ground has gone, although my car has a nice frosting on it.

Clocks go on next month, something to look forward to!

Sure is ............. one hour less in bed and probably a Spring snowfall instead. :wink:

Forgetting the weather, I love January because the evenings get lighter and lighter and, on February the 1st I can say " the clocks go on next month" Yeh! February is a short month and I get very excited in anticipation! See, that's how I sad I am! :giggle:

Last edited:
well they were right - 3" of snow gone overnight, unbelievable! So I got my shopping trip in today - togged up to the eyeballs with my thermals on and my fleece jacket - I was too warm! We get four seasons in 24 hours in this country I think!

No snow at all here, actually quite a nice day, not too cold.

Hope you're all wrapped up warm and safe from the cold.

Oh seeing as its Valentines Day, you've all got your love to keep you warm he he

The snow's all gone and it's positively tropical here this morning. It's 8C. :wink:

Who else has got SNOW?! It was brilliant sunshine earlier, with sleet, then a proper swirling snowstorm with thick flakes..two or three inches laying on the garden - and now we're back to sunshine!

Latest posts

Back