It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the Postman has been. We haven't seen him since the first flakes.
Meg & I ran to see what treasures he had dropped through the box

Was it my eBay soft leather bag?
No

OK, was it my eBay 400 TC fitted sheets?
No

Must be the woollen headband/ ear warmer I ordered for 21 after I shrank hers in the wash.
No

.... My Clinique Take Off the Day?
No

It was trash - car insurance leaflets, Lifeboat appeal & a Co-op flyer!

Meg has waddled back to her latest fav place behind the sofa, next to the rad. She's gutted.

since I swopped letters for emails all we get thru the door are flyers for takeaways, tree lopping etc, and charity bags!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I have been expecting a Yodel delivery van .....

I just heard our letterbox rattle downstairs but I doubt there's anything exciting - the only thing I'm waiting on myself is my Judith Williams magic make-up and it was only dispatched yesterday I think, Royal Mail, so it'll probably be at least a fortnight...I hope your Yodel van arrives Min!

downstairs now...a Domino pizza flyer, a Specsavers flyer, an Estee Lauder leaflet for DD - and my Magic Make Up - boy, how quick was that! The cleanser took 7 or 8 days..it's not as big as I thought it would be, but then what is..:blush::wink:

downstairs now...a Domino pizza flyer, a Specsavers flyer, an Estee Lauder leaflet for DD - and my Magic Make Up - boy, how quick was that! The cleanser took 7 or 8 days..it's not as big as I thought it would be, but then what is..:blush::wink:

Wow!
Result.
You can go & play now lol

Ps - it's ****** snowing!!
pps why won't my post stay in upper case!!

Arrived just in time then.
Upper case? Don't know. Have you got some sort of lock on?

since I swopped letters for emails all we get thru the door are flyers for takeaways, tree lopping etc, and charity bags!

Yes, what is it with the tree lopping flyers? We get them every other day and I wouldn't mind but the majority of them are from the guy we always use!! He's a one man band and he knows I know how to contact him.......

Its coming down thick and fast tonight. I may be snowed in tomorrow and work expect us to get in whatever the weather i am scared as OH away.

Oh don't be scared Miss Molly. Are there no neighbours who can help you, or can you not get a taxi to work, or if the worst comes to the worst
phone in, and say its unsafe to drive. They cant argue with that. There's always a way. get a lift, the bus, just do your best x

I completely understand the scared factor with snow & ice. I broke my thumb in the snow several years ago, I'm all snowtrakked up now :nod:
Barb is right, if you don't think it's safe to drive hun just call in if you're due in work. They can't argue with it, H&S rules x.

We have had snow on and off all day today! It is now raining so hope it will wash some of it away!

Some may disagree but it's better than heavy snow. Had it this week, seen it, got rid of it don't want it back until next year at the very earliest :nod:

The rain is on top of snow and ice. Just had to go out and rescue a hanging basket because the bracket had come away from the wall, no wonder it came away the basket was so heavy, the patio was lethal just managed to stay upright. Hope we don't get the snow next.

Snowing heavily here. Some people were out in the road till 10:30 on their sledges. We didn't get a real fall last week so I expect they were frightened it might have gone by morning.

Blimey, so many people having masses of snow today! We were supposed to get loads in Kent but nothing thankfully as yet x.

Latest posts

Back