it, it.it. it.it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Watched Kathy this morning for a short while but had to turn off, she was stuttering more than normal - I don't know how many times she said - it, it, it, it etc etc For someone who has been a presenter for so long you would think she should be able to get her words out better. I don't know why she had the other girl with her when showing the make up as the poor girl didn't get a word in hardly between the stammering.

Watched Kathy this morning for a short while but had to turn off, she was stuttering more than normal - I don't know how many times she said - it, it, it, it etc etc For someone who has been a presenter for so long you would think she should be able to get her words out better. I don't know why she had the other girl with her when showing the make up as the poor girl didn't get a word in hardly between the stammering.

Sounds like kathy didnt get many words in either:giggle:

I have a stammer myself and find it very embarassing. Good on her for carrying on, I say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Kathy has a stutter or a stammer to my mind she just can't present terribly well. She seems like a lovely person but I do have to turn over or mute her after a few minutes.

Kathy is lovely, but she seem to be getting worse with her stuttering. I will admit to switching over sometimes when she is presenting as I feel embarrassed for her...

I've often thought her stuttering was because there is perhpas someone jabbering in her ear and it distracts her.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there... It must be hard to keep up one conversation with a guest whilst someone else is giving you facts re sell-outs etc. Some people are better at multi-tasking than others.

I like kathy, and she does grate a bit, but i guess what is one reason she mainly does mornings.

At least with kathy, you no what your gonna get, nice women, not very hard sell, but she has limitations.

Latest posts

Back