Is Molton Brown Back for Good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aston Martin

Registered Shopper
I have just been on beauty section of the QVC website and noticed that Molton Brown is back! :59:

Does anybody know if this is a temporary thing or is it back to stay!!
It will great if it is!!

It is on the A-Z but no Brand Shop.

Only 8 items, 10 if you put molton brown into the search, so I would suspect they are just trying to sell the last of the stock.

I didn't know QVC no longer stocked Molton Brown. Although thinking about it, I can't remember seeing any MB shows recently. What happened?

Thank you Sazza. Yes it is only on the A-Z brands. Shame really as I was all excited there for a moment!!

Sorry to anyone for getting your hopes up! Perhaps this thread could be removed to avoid any more disappointment :17:

Thank you Sazza. Yes it is only on the A-Z brands. Shame really as I was all excited there for a moment!!

Sorry to anyone for getting your hopes up! Perhaps this thread could be removed to avoid any more disappointment :17:

Don't worry, none of us know for sure what is going on and we get new members here all the time so there will be lots of people who are not aware that MB has been withdrawn so it helps fill them in.

Memo to QVC senior management: this customer confusion is the direct result of your puerile incompetence. You should all resign.

:11:They aren't trying very hard to get rid of the last of the stock, you would think that they could have reduced the prices, just to get rid of the last of the old stock:33:

Yes I was just thinking yesterday that very few of those MB devotees who order in their thousands at Christmas know anything about this development. We are all informed due to this site. Can you imagine the phone calls to QVC in early December when the TSV does not appear?

well 'Gob on a stick' did say yesterday that the L'Occitane was the last bath & body TSV before Xmas. So the phone calls probably started coming in then.

Forgot all about no MB yesterday - so glad I ordered three of the L'occitane fruity TSVs - MB at Christmas has become a bit of a ritual for some of my relatives.
I suspect that might be part of the problem actually as I didn't buy MB at any other time (except if SCW tempted me on another MB TSV later in the year)

well 'Gob on a stick' did say yesterday that the L'Occitane was the last bath & body TSV before Xmas. So the phone calls probably started coming in then.

I noticed that - she really emphasised it didn't she - in fact I'm sure she said it more than once.

Who is gob on a stick ?:22: Alex has a vile gob but she said that it was the last tsv berfore xmas but also AY is a gob on a stick too and now im all confused as to which gob said it ?:11::43::43:

"Today, I have my actual gob on an actual prestigious stick for you, literally. You literally cannot find my actual gob on this actual stick anywhere but the most prestigious places, literally. This is Geri Halliwell's actual favourite gob, designed by Jade Jagger and Leighton Denny, for you, literally. You are literally jumping to the phones to buy this actual gob for those special women in your actual life, literally. If your wife, girlfriend, mother, babysitter or horse whisperer, reads prestigious magazines like Vogue and Heat, literally, they will be amazed at the quality of this gob, literally, prestigiously, for you. Top celebrities like Jimmy Saville and Debbie McGee have this actual gob flown in on their actual private jets, literally. Now you can taste that actual prestigious celebrity lifestyle for yourself, in your own home, with a 30 day actual money back guarantee, literally."

Latest posts

Back