Is Julian Ballantye Getting Paid For That?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
I mean getting paid by Polo Ralph Lauren.

Because every time he is on air he's wearing one of their shirts. The logo is very distinctive and obvious.

Kerching Julian.

QVC. Product placement at its best. Not too bothered which brands Julian Ballantyne wears, though I wonder how old he is. Someone told me he is nearly 50!

Think he's said in the past he has a mate who works in the horse shop, who gets discount and he gets stuff in the sale.
Making the mistake of bagging sheets with horses on that cost a fortune, even at the sale price with discount.

There's one lucky girlfriend, having him doing up her beauty salon.

He'd go up in my estimation by a million miles if he'd get rid of that ridiculous pencil moustache and non-beard. It's clearly some kind of link to his youth but he needs to cut the cord and move on. It doesn't become a fifty year old man and he'd save hours messing about with a razor.

His Granny Burroughs is up in heaven licking the corner of her hankie to wipe the smudges off his face I reckon!

Jude xx

Do you not like the spiv look BB?

He is a reasonable looking man, and good for his age. But the facial hair shennanigans do him no favours. Grow a proper goatee or a full beard (although i suspect he struggles with that from what i can see of the chin fuzz) or go clean shaven. It's time.

Last edited:
BurlyBear. Seeing as he"s been known to read this forum, and has mentioned you from time to
time, maybe he"ll take your advice and ditch the "fuzz". And if he does we"ll all know where he
got the idea from he he

Latest posts

Back