Investment - A passing thought.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant7t

Registered Shopper
Forcing myself to watch DT, until I get a headache, but he just said, and I paraphrase, 'investment' but I don't want to influence you' (talking about a high end company that seems to deal in investment pieces. Yellow Tanzanite, which I think should be called Yellow Zoisite FROM Tanzania. But that's an aside. I got the thought come into my head. Court Cases. 'So and so' mentions something and the jury are told to disregard the comment. Once it's been placed in your mind, you can't forget or disregard it. You are influenced, even if it's subconsciously. Sooo, when the sellers mention we are not supposed to imply a value regarding investments (side note, I've had to put him on mute ;) ) people have that idea implanted and 'probably' are more inclined to buy for 'that worth' they are not supposed to mention.

Somewhat of a ramble, but I hope you can glean some sense of what was going through my mind when I wrote it ;)

if I see something I might like to buy, I put a price on for what I’d be prepared to pay. If it’s DT selling I get plenty of time to look online elsewhere and get an idea of the real cost. Not his silly 1000s of £s nowhere near comparisons. I put him on hold/mute whilst I check, make a cup of tea and go to the loo. He may have actually got to the price by the time I come back.

if I see something I might like to buy, I put a price on for what I’d be prepared to pay. If it’s DT selling I get plenty of time to look online elsewhere and get an idea of the real cost. Not his silly 1000s of £s nowhere near comparisons. I put him on hold/mute whilst I check, make a cup of tea and go to the loo. He may have actually got to the price by the time I come back.
Not all at the same time, I hope ;) The only way you'd get an immediate price off DT is record the presentation and fast forward it ;)

Not all at the same time, I hope ;) The only way you'd get an immediate price off DT is record the presentation and fast forward it ;)
No🤣🤣. Quite agree about DT. He’s so booooring. I would imagine he could he could be the cure all for insomnia. There’s a missed sale’s opportunity there, he sell recordings of his lectures to a insomniacs.

I'm not saying Dave Troth is depressing, but if I was stuck on a desert island with him and the only means of escape is by swimming through shark-infested waters, I'd choose to swim through the shark-infested waters.

I'm not saying Dave Troth is depressing, but if I was stuck on a desert island with him and the only means of escape is by swimming through shark-infested waters, I'd choose to swim through the shark-infested waters.
And leave him alone with the sharks?
That seems rather cruel - to the sharks!

No🤣🤣. Quite agree about DT. He’s so booooring. I would imagine he could he could be the cure all for insomnia. There’s a missed sale’s opportunity there, he sell recordings of his lectures to an insomniacs.
Just noticed my wording is all over the place. Try again Batty.
I would imagine he could be the cure all for insomnia. There’s a missed opportunity there. He could sell recordings of his lectures to insomniacs!

I'm not saying Dave Troth is depressing, but if I was stuck on a desert island with him and the only means of escape is by swimming through shark-infested waters, I'd choose to swim through the shark-infested waters
You could drop one of his prized Jades into the water, or say, when you were paddling, you spotted a queen conch. He'd be in there like a shot, et voila, peace ;)

And another thing, sharks, from what I understand don't go on the attack unless they get wind of an injury, so you'd probably be quite safe swimming through them.

Latest posts

Back