Ingrid Tarrant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I do hope Ingrid Tarrant is trialling one of Qvc Hair care brands :mysmilie_11:

IMAG0461.jpgIMAG0462.jpg

Who in their right mind would let their mother go out looking like that ? There's "edgy" and there's "hedgy", and at 60 it looks desperate. After the first ads she looked to have had a comb through it.

She needs to get clued up as well. DF asked about size 20 sizing, and Ingrate said there wasn't a call for it, then backtracked and said they do larger sizes in the States, and they'll look into it; then swiftly got off the subject.

I`m beginning to feel sorry for her ...no one would go on TV looking like that if they were in their right mind !!! Has she no friends or family who would tell her what a mess she looks!!
She doesn`t look good in the clothes either... poor Ingrid!! :(

Does anyone look good in Yong Kim? Even the models look like a sack of spuds when wearing the range.

My goodness! She looks like she's not even bothered to brush her hair! I'm older than her and hopefully present a better picture to the world - I wouldn't go out of my back door looking like that, never mind on national TV!

She has said before how she has baby fine hair that is difficult to manage, my best friend has the same kind of hair and it is a nightmare! I like Ingrid and some yong kim clothes and like the fact that she dresses individually.

She had probably had never heard of Yong Kim until Pippa put her forward i doubt she has ever been edgy or fashion forward.

She looked awful. The clothes didn't suit her, her skin looked dry and her hair!!! A comb, a pair of scissors and a styling brush - surely that's in QVC's powers to produce? Whoever was responsible for letting her appear on screen? Fine hair is one thing, but that was a total mess and anyway, if she does have thinning, fine hair, she could borrow one of Ken Paves' hairpieces. I don't spend hours on my hair but even I wouldn't go beyond the bathroom looking like that. She wasn't just a poor brand ambassador, she was off-putting. Not that it takes much to put me off buying a transparent, creased tunic for nearly £70. That's a bargain!? And the sizes aren't made for the larger ladies who might want to buy that style? Someone has slipped up big time here.

Ingrid looks a total mess & I don't feel bad saying it.Anyone who goes out looking like that deserves all the comments including negative ones she gets.
Also think the TSV garment will loose shape very quickly? We'll see from the feedback!

She has said before how she has baby fine hair that is difficult to manage, my best friend has the same kind of hair and it is a nightmare! I like Ingrid and some yong kim clothes and like the fact that she dresses individually.

My hair is fine reflexgirl, and also thinning now I'm knocking on a bit - depends on what length your friend keeps her hair, but mine is kept short and I use argan oil before drying and the Percy & Reed no oil oil when it's dry...it helps a lot.

My hair is fine reflexgirl, and also thinning now I'm knocking on a bit - depends on what length your friend keeps her hair, but mine is kept short and I use argan oil before drying and the Percy & Reed no oil oil when it's dry...it helps a lot.

Yes, she keeps it short, has to wash it everyday and then try and blow dry a bit of body into it, then hairspray!. The cut is the key. I am always shocked when I feel it because it feels like baby hair. I looked at some piccies of ingrid on google and her hair look better being kept a little shorter I think. Looking at her in the midday hour, her hair is looking shinier and smoother now. Maybe she reads this forum - hope she's not too upset, bless her!

Now we have a treat... Engrid and Marvarine C I don't know which looks worse.. imo both in dire need of a make over.lol

Now we have a treat... Engrid and Marvarine C I don't know which looks worse.. imo both in dire need of a make over.lol

I thought Marverine looked ok. Hair, skin and make up all done nicely. She is wearing the TSV and was in a pair of Diane Gilman jeans as she presented the outlet show this morning.

Yes, she keeps it short, has to wash it everyday and then try and blow dry a bit of body into it, then hairspray!. The cut is the key. I am always shocked when I feel it because it feels like baby hair. I looked at some piccies of ingrid on google and her hair look better being kept a little shorter I think. Looking at her in the midday hour, her hair is looking shinier and smoother now. Maybe she reads this forum - hope she's not too upset, bless her!

Yes I have to wash mine every morning...I use heat defence spray, the argan oil, then a Pantene serum, then gel or mousse (or both if it's ready for cutting and just flops!), then dry it, after which it's the no oil oil, then I use a texturising gum and a freeze hairspray by Tresemme - sounds daunting but within 10/15 mins I can run my fingers thru my hair and it feels fine, but it does hang onto the volume I've been able to put in...I've had plenty of practice mind you and just about got the routine off now!

The brand isn`t my cup of tea at all but each to their own as my mum used to say!
Yes there`s no excuse these days even if you have baby fine hair a good cut would work wonders for a start and growing baby fine hair to that length is a big no no especially when it is so over coloured which doesn`t help either. Ingrid doesn`t seem very good at self styling her hair either ..... think Q should get one of the visiting stylists to have a go and use some of the many products they push!!
I wonder if the designer ever looks in on the programs ..supposed to be one of their more `fashion forward exclusive ` ranges
Ingrid is neither product savvy or a good model for it ... I`m sure when she was married to Mr Tarrant she never dressed like that so her `style` has only changed since she got the job...wasn`t one of Pippa`s best moves was it?
The back room stylists at Q have either given up on her or don`t know where to start!! I usually look like that about the head when I`ve spent the day bathing and grooming my dogs I wouldn`t even answer the door looking like that!! And like others on here I`m older than Ingrid so thats no excuse..wonder if it puts people off buying the brand????

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingrid looks good in the Taupe TSV and the shirt, boots and leggings combo that she has on with Julia right now. Hair looks ok now too.

Ingrid looks as if she forgot to take off her long johns :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back