In the Salon with Decleor TSV - 03/12/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've also decided against it.
Instead I've gone for super sized hand cream and body lotion from Cheapsmells which has 10% off Decleor products this weekend and free postage.

Thanks for that Judith - just went to have a look and discovered I still had the Aroma tonic in my basket from a couple of weeks ago, so you've saved me a few ££££:clapping:

I much prefer the therapist that has been the Decleor guest on the shows this afternoon ( Laura?). And a much better advert for the brand than Fiona who is well past her sell by date :hi:

Great TSV but not ordering as new year resolution (an early one) is to get through my giant stash before buying any more.

I much prefer the therapist that has been the Decleor guest on the shows this afternoon ( Laura?). And a much better advert for the brand than Fiona who is well past her sell by date :hi:

Me too, first time I've seen her.
I thought she was very informative and quite down to earth.

Don't we all.

My OH says she reminds him of the cabbage patch dolls that were very popular a few years back.

Just tried to order some more Decleor of cheapsmells.com and the voucher no longer works, even though it's still advertised on the website as running until midnight, tonight.

I have just had the TSV delivered! That is an excellent delivery time. What has shocked me more was that I also received something that I ordered from Ideal World on Saturday!

Latest posts

Back