In support of Nick Alsbury

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reminds me of people who go to the doctor with a problem but start off by saying "I have a "friend" who has a problem, what would you advise her to do?" lol.

I have to say reading the original post does sound like it could be Nick himself, coz tbh this is drawing more attention to the comments made about his weight, the post that made the comments had been long forgotten and its been dragged up again.

I have to say reading the original post does sound like it could be Nick himself, coz tbh this is drawing more attention to the comments made about his weight, the post that made the comments had been long forgotten and its been dragged up again.
But it must have hurt and upset him, he obvioulsly heard about it or read it, so maybe he had a think and decided to have his say. through his friend or
himself. And the first poster, was particularly nasty about him. So good on him if he wants to set the record straight :up:

Yes, I'm actually Jill Franks *sniff scratch cough*

No you're not - if you were that would've read *sniff, sniffle, sniffle, sniff, wheeze, scratch, scrattch, scratttch, sniffle, sniff, scratch, cough, wheeze, cough, louder cough, really spluttering now cough, scratch, sniff, sniff, wheeze, sniff*.........vile impersonator, I see right through you.....! :tongue: :grin:

I had a faint suspicion too. If it is he himself or his friend, I hope he comes again and becomes a member of our "family"

i missed the original post too - welcome to the forum dogwood. :hi: for the record, i had a look while the discussion was going on and nick looked fine to me.

But it must have hurt and upset him, he obvioulsly heard about it or read it, so maybe he had a think and decided to have his say. through his friend or
himself. And the first poster, was particularly nasty about him. So good on him if he wants to set the record straight :up:

I agree it wasnt nice what was said about him but there are many other people that get alot more stick on here than him jill franks, catherine huntley , keeley from elemis. And i remember a few years ago when Nick lost alot of weight and imo it didnt suit him he looked ill he looks fine as he is

I agree it wasnt nice what was said about him but there are many other people that get alot more stick on here than him jill franks, catherine huntley , keeley from elemis. And i remember a few years ago when Nick lost alot of weight and imo it didnt suit him he looked ill he looks fine as he is

He probably won't find that kind of logic makes it hurt his feelings less.

Like I've posted before ......... it doesn't matter what size a presenter is, in my opinion. They can be overweight, underweight or just right. It's their presenting style that matters! I personally don't think that anyone has the right to criticise someone because of their size.

Too many times people are quick to criticise someone because they may carry a few extra pounds or not enough. I'm sure that people wouldn't say that sort of thing to them in person, so even if they are not 'perfect' (in the eyes of those making the comments) they should think about the effect of their words on those being criticised and ask themselves "how would I feel if someone said that to me?"

Him or his friend mustn't think that. They don't care about the other people who get stick from here, nick or his friend went to a bit of trouble to join and post, and have his say so it must have upset him. Hope these replies have helped and maybe made him smile a bit :hi:

Yeah I'm here....working too much for my liking at the moment!!! still not spending at QVC though...so all the better!! xx

Latest posts

Back