In process

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Just checked my account online & every one of the three LG items I ordered are still "in process."
Including the TSV which I ordered at three o'clock in the morning.

That's two & a half days & the item still hasn't left the warehouse. Absolutely ridiculous, especially considering the P&P charges.
I've had things arrive from other sites in half the time, with free P&P, & these haven't even begun the journey yet!!

This is one of the reasons I've not used them for over a year now Breeze, considering what they charge it's not good enough IMO.

I sent a ring back for exchange as I'd been sent the wrong size. This still says in process even though I had a call to tell me the exchange was on the way to me at least a week ago.

Perhaps things are taking so long as they are having the same problem navigating though their web site problems like us.

I ordered 2 LG items and a Kipling bag on Wednesday. The bag and 1 LG item were sent out yesterday, but the other LG item is still in process!

I ordered the moringa balm yesterday and it was shipped today.

As I said on another thread ........ there is no rhyme or reason to how QVC operate - they seem to be a law unto themselves.

I ordered two items on tuesday - Bare Minerals, and Bobbi Brown at the same time and one has been shipped and one is in process. So definately no rhyme or reason!

An item I ordered on 24th Feb..still in process,I have told them to cancel it but of course no can do!

No excuse for it as far as I'm concerned. Plenty of other companies manage to organise their delivery service properly so why can't Q?
I ordered something last Saturday morning, with the free super saver delivery, and it arrived at lunchtime on Monday. There are standards being set that Q just do not measure up to.

The separate B&B SPF I ordered, as I thought it came with the big brush like it showed in the picture on the website, has now been shipped but not the TSV or other item yet.

It isn't only big companies like Amazon they need to learn from. Yesterday I ordered some pills for one of my dogs from an online vet pharmacy. Ordered 4pm yesterday & they arrived at 10am today, free P&P too.

Soz yep, my post should have said I ordered something from Amazon last Saturday..... Doh!!

I'm living in hope, up early this am awaiting to see if postie brings LG B&B SPF for my DD birthday today.:sleepy::mail:

My LG TSV was shown as shipped on tsv day itself and arrived Friday. Also, I ordered the 200ml moringa balm on Wednesday and that arrived this morning. I've been lucky, it seems. Don't know how they decide which order gets dealt with first.

there is no ryhme or reason to any of it as far as I can see, have got Kim and Co as I type (on mute) and there has been a knee length dress with p and p of £5 95p and now there is a maxi dress with £3 95p p and p. Do they just pull numbers out of a virtual hat as the whole admin thing seems to have no logic to it. Both dresses were the usual sort of Kim stuff, vivid patterned polyester creations in case any of you were wondering.....

there is no ryhme or reason to any of it as far as I can see, have got Kim and Co as I type (on mute) and there has been a knee length dress with p and p of £5 95p and now there is a maxi dress with £3 95p p and p. Do they just pull numbers out of a virtual hat as the whole admin thing seems to have no logic to it. Both dresses were the usual sort of Kim stuff, vivid patterned polyester creations in case any of you were wondering.....

You've put MY mind at ease now, SS :nod:

Latest posts

Back