I'm not keen on.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think only women with small, delicate features can carry off very short hair, otherwise it's hard & unflattering & can look very butch.
It's a bit in between at the moment but once it's grown I think a longer, softer style will suit her much better

I'll say one thing for Pipa, she's obviously aware of her features, but is happy in her skin and has the confidence not to let it bother her. I doubt that applies to too many of us, certainly not me lol!

I think Pippa is very good looking in a non classic way. Loved her hair short on her and will watch with interest to see into what she metamorphoses.

Dont know if its my telly but they both look like theyve got massive ears today
Pippa has some very large lobes ( like what old ladies have) and they do not look good on jewellery shows when she shows earrings. She herself has commented on them, bless her.

I think Pippa is very good looking in a non classic way. Loved her hair short on her and will watch with interest to see into what she metamorphoses.
Same here. I liked her with short hair and it suited her a lot. It is not at a style as such at the moment, it is very difficult to style hair as one is trying to grow it.

I think Pipa suits the longer hair covering her ears, but she should keep it at the present length and not grow it any longer. She just looks prettier with it longer, and definitely needed to cover her huge lugs - fortunately, her lugs don't stick out, so it's win-win having her hair longer (ie they don't poke through her hair). And the added bonus is she can happily wear nice dangly earrings and have then drop nicely from beneath her hair: she would wear earrings on a jewellery show when her hair was really short, but tended not to wear them otherwise, I noticed at the time, and that was basically her not wanting to draw attention to her ears. So... (whew... !) keep the hair longer Pipa, you know it makes sense!!

Latest posts

Back