I'm eating my lunch and now I feel sick!...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
OMG, here I am eating my bacon sarnie for lunch and the next thing I know Jill Franks has got her feet out and is epilating her hairy toes! She said she was saving them for the presentation but they were about a cm long and were like black pubes! GROSS!!! I feel really sick now and think the dog's getting the rest of my lunch!

OMG, here I am eating my bacon sarnie for lunch and the next thing I know Jill Franks has got her feet out and is epilating her hairy toes! She said she was saving them for the presentation but they were about a cm long and were like black pubes! GROSS!!! I feel really sick now and think the dog's getting the rest of my lunch!

Not exactly a girly trait is it? :mysmilie_848:

Thats disgusting! Still you couldn't expect much else from her, I can't stand her always switch off when she is presenting.

Clearly it didnt gross you out enough to just switch the TV off !

Blimey - with these bitchy posts to one another it will soon be handbags at dawn !

Perhaps the bad weather has got people more stressed than normal, that and the stress of Christmas coming. Think everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax!! Failing that have :beer: or :glass:

I have been out today so missed that one. Sounds gross though, feet are horrible at the best of times. I remember one AY demonstrating something ages ago on a model's feet and the hard skin that came off was gross. Can't think what the product was.

I have been out today so missed that one. Sounds gross though, feet are horrible at the best of times. I remember one AY demonstrating something ages ago on a model's feet and the hard skin that came off was gross. Can't think what the product was.

I would guess that was the microplane footfile. They are brilliant but something best used only in the privacy of your own bathroom.

Yes BB you could be right all I can remember is loads of disgusting dead skin everywhere - gross!!!

The one I'm thinking of is Pedikur where she applied the lotion on cotton wool and then wrapped cling film around it for it to work and then when ready she got the spatula and scraped off all the hard skin, always looked a disgusting colour! But it works. Haven't seen that one on air for a while.

That's put me off my tea now! :doh:

awful lot of totally unnecessary sniping going on in here. I too would expect to be able to sit and eat my lunch while watching a beauty show - JF usually just makes me swear - not nauseous!

I didn't find it disgusting and I can't say her toes were particularly hairy. What one person finds disgusting another will find funny or perfectly acceptable. If something is offensive to you then you are entitled to post about it but others may post their views too, and if someones view is if you don't like it turn over then they should be allowed to say so.

I'm not having a pop at anyone in particular here and I don't usually join in with sniping, but YES we are all entitled to our point of view and to express it on here, it being a public forum, and YES other people are just as entitled to post that they don't particularly agree, but things do seem to get a little heated and sometimes a bit personal - ladies (and gents) WHY THE HELL? Life's too ****** short and while we can't all love each other, we can surely tolerate different points of view from our own???

It's a forum, not a fanclub and, as such, there are always going to be views and opinions with which we disagree, so why not agree to disagree without being disagreeable, hmmm? Imeantersay, on the scale of human suffering, a few raised eyebrows about a controversial point made here and there about some tv salesperson isn't such a high price to pay (no pun intended...) for the rest of the laffs to be had amongst a motley crowd of people who all, for some reason or other, found themselves gravitating towards a forum about shoppingtelly. Let's face it, the majority of peeps here are barking mad, but fortunately I'm here to lend a sane voice whenever it's required and therefore allow reason to prevail....

Well I have to epilate my big toes and I can't see that it is any worse than epilating my legs or armpits but most people don't recoil in horror at the thought of that, I honestly can't see the problem. I didn't see the programme but I'm assuming that, like me, she hasn't got the full Hobbit, just a few straggly hairs
If people have some kind of body issues which means that the sight of toes makes them feel ill, then they should perhaps choose their programmes more carefully. Many people have excess body hair and it's no wonder that some feel ashamed and secretive if it provokes such reactions.
since I turned 60, I have a hairy chin too, which I epilate - so there !:giggle::giggle:

Now Artemis, I've carefully studied that photo you sent me, and in answer to your question about whether or not I think your facial hair is becoming noticeable, frankly, I don't, and I've really looked at the picture from all possible angles. And apart from anything else, now that snuffles has dropped out of the Acker Bilk Tribute Band, I think you would be the ideal candidate to step in, hairy toes or not...

Let me know how you're fixed, epilation times permitting, that is, and I'll go and practise with that bouffanty wig of mine and work on my Art Garfunkel impersonation...

Latest posts

Back