If you were invisible for a day.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
..........what would you get up to at QVC Towers(keep it clean please!)

For starters I would

1. Blast the toe posts and jeggings into oblivion

2. Eavesdrop on the presenters and find out their real opinions on QVC fashion.

Anyone else?

I would ban all items of 'animal print ' . I'm heartily sick of it and in my opinion it makes even the glamorous models look like Bet Lynch !! My ban would include all items of clothing , accessories such as bags , scarves and shoes and even animal print jewellery . It's all been done to death !

Knock a few 00's off the pay slips. :wink:

.......... and I'd move the decimal point one place to the left on a lot of their prices, after writing 'Free P&P' by the product. :wink:

I would like to take a look at their profit and loss accounts-don't think there would be many entries on the"loss" column.

i'd have a good snoop around the dressing rooms to see how many "actual literal" QVC featured beauty brands are used by the presenters. wonder if I would find make up bags stuffed with Rimmel, Maybelline, Collection 2000 and tons of Aldi skincare?

Nah! someone's already done the itching powder thing....that's why they're hyper at times! Some of it found its way into Jill Franks undies as well causing the scratching....I'm not at liberty to say who borrowed whose undies as I'm subject to a super gagging order!:cool:

Jude xx

I would sneak round swapping one person's clothes for another.:giggle: Say Craig with Charlie, Julia with Jill Franks(lets see if you really can wear an extra small). Move their stuff around make them think people were borrowing without asking. Oh the wars I could start between all.:smirk:

I'd go in on Gems Day and fill my pockets, boots, hat etc with the most expensive diamonds, pearls, tanazanite rings etc from the "trolleys" then do a runner.

Linda xx

PS I admire the honesty of you all !

Latest posts

Back