I wish people would check Sit Up's websites before buying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Justin Hazell was just selling a Pendule watch, he was very excited that the timepiece was in a non-stop drop and proudly boasted that it was us who decide what the final price will be and we can pay 'as little as we like'.

It started off at a laughable £219.99, then it changed to ludicrous £209.99 but the actual non stop drop began at exorbitant £99.99 and all 18 were sold at a final price of £61.56 but the watch in question is openly on sale on the website for £59.99 with free P+P.

It would be easy to conclude that these non stop drops are, quite simply, a con.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Men%2527s-Automatic-Movement-Skeleton-Dial-and-Stainless-Steel-Bracelet-Strap-Watch/WB135505/ProductDetail.raction

My goodness it's DeJaVu again.

Bod is selling the another Pendule watch again in an Avalanche that all of a sudden also becomes a non strop drop.

Bit of a slip of the tongue from Bod though, of course he is banging on about the £10 Credit of which he said 'you just think about the next watch you buy on Price Drop and that's a £10 off of that'. Well not necessarily Justin. It depends when you buy it, how much it costs and whether it has any other promotions attached to it.

I think he meant ''you just think about the next watch you buy on Price Drop and that's POSSIBLY a £10 off of that'. Quite an important difference Mr Bod, Tutt Tutt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back