I wish I knew the names - - - - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get confused with all the new presenters - have they been brought in to replace a few of the older ones? I would like to see a couple of new men on there, still pining the loss of the DIY bloke.

Do you mean Orlando? Mmmm, he was cute.

Should you be feeling out....err YES! This is the minimum one should know.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that Graham set this site up to discuss ALL things, good and bad about shopping telly. Obviously this will include negative opinions on products, prices and presenters. Should the site exist purely to discuss upcoming TSVs?

Until the rules are changed, I will continue to "whinge" about the two presenters who spoil shows I want to watch. If other FMs don't like it - too bad!

Nice... really friendly and inclusive response... I was under the impression that it was OK for other members to say how they feel as well...:thinking:

I agree with Strato... there are so many angst ridden or angry posts lately directed at the presenters that it's got to the stage where I feel left out as well because I really don't feel that offended by the presenters so have nothing to say but nice things - and that's a bit out of fashion apparently.

Where's the joy gone (and I don't mean the model)?

Nice... really friendly and inclusive response... I was under the impression that it was OK for other members to say how they feel as well...:thinking:

I agree with Strato... there are so many angst ridden or angry posts lately directed at the presenters that it's got to the stage where I feel left out as well because I really don't feel that offended by the presenters so have nothing to say but nice things - and that's a bit out of fashion apparently.

Well said Tiddly x

Presenters form a large part of a shopping channel and as such are as open to discussion as the products they are selling.

Of course it is OK for other members to say how they feel. That is what a forum is all about.

I am very friendly by the way, but I am still going to voice my opinion and if others disagree, thats fine too. By the way, there is nothing recent about angry posts directed at the presenters. In my two years on this forum, there have been some real humdingers, many I did not like.

Why are you afraid Strato it's not as if you will ever have to lol ..

So a really nice thread has been turned nasty,and I don't like being called a usual suspect,I'll like and dislike if I agree or don't.
Lynn

Of course it is OK for other members to say how they feel. That is what a forum is all about.

I am very friendly by the way, but I am still going to voice my opinion and if others disagree, thats fine too. By the way, there is nothing recent about angry posts directed at the presenters. In my two years on this forum, there have been some real humdingers, many I did not like.

So a really nice thread has been turned nasty,and I don't like being called a usual suspect,I'll like and dislike if I agree or don't.
Lynn

Yes Graham does allow all things shopping telly to be discussed and of course that will mean negative comments as well as positive, however personal attacks on fellow forum members is not allowed, so lets try and keep this thread nice!

pity you didn't delete last week's posts as quickly Sazza is all I can say. My wasn't personal as such, it was general and aimed at last week's "gang", of whom you are obviously a member - I said last week about the favoured few and you said there wasn't a favoured few - doesn't seem so..they can do no wrong can they? So go ahead and bar me if you so wish, it seems decent folks aren't wanted on here.

I have never attacked a forum member and probably would not do either. Some people are not so bothered about doing so.

pity you didn't delete last week's posts as quickly Sazza is all I can say. My wasn't personal as such, it was general and aimed at last week's "gang", of whom you are obviously a member - I said last week about the favoured few and you said there wasn't a favoured few - doesn't seem so..they can do no wrong can they? So go ahead and bar me if you so wish, it seems decent folks aren't wanted on here.

And as Graham said last week, total nonsense!!!

As I said last week, if anyone is not happy with my moderating then they are free to contact Graham!

Didn't seem a personal attack to me either, it was a general remark, and even said lets play nice, can't see why it was deleted, but sadly we all know the posts that don't get deleted, from the favoured few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back