I wish I knew the names - - - - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
- - - - of the presenters, then I could join in all the criticisms (and very occasionally praise) of them.

But I can't be bothered to look at their names and photos on the QVC website to try and identify them, so I can't join in.

Should I be feeling left out, as this seems to be the main thrust of the forum thse days?

Sure some of the presenters wind me up a bit but I certainly don't really feel the need to come on here and winge about them left right and centre ... I just answer them back. It works for me :mysmilie_505:

Last edited:
But which presenter snaffled the crown?? Bet you know the answer to that one.

I happy to watch any of the presenters as long as I'm interested in the products they're flogging. I find Simon uncomfortable to watch. He never looks well to me but he's not a bad presenter and he doesn't make me switch off.

I used to get Carmel and Anna confused but have worked them out now.

Have seen the latest recruit. Chloe is fine, if lacking in a little polish but again her presenting is fine.

I suspect I'm just easily pleased really.

But which presenter snaffled the crown?? Bet you know the answer to that one.

I happy to watch any of the presenters as long as I'm interested in the products they're flogging. I find Simon uncomfortable to watch. He never looks well to me but he's not a bad presenter and he doesn't make me switch off.

I used to get Carmel and Anna confused but have worked them out now.

Have seen the latest recruit. Chloe is fine, if lacking in a little polish but again her presenting is fine.

I suspect I'm just easily pleased really.

chloe's not the latest though is she tinks? it's jackie.

can't really see why looking at this one page requires so much effort but who knows

http://www.qvcuk.com/PresenterBlogs.content.html

- - - - of the presenters, then I could join in all the criticisms (and very occasionally praise) of them.

But I can't be bothered to look at their names and photos on the QVC website to try and identify them, so I can't join in.

Should I be feeling left out, as this seems to be the main thrust of the forum thse days?

Issue number one - you don't know who is who - perhaps our snapshot expert BB could put together a rogues gallery with passport sized photos from the Q website (just names no comments BB) maybe as a sticky?

Issue number two - should this be the main focus of the forum? - no but some of the FMs are currently frustrated by the presenters and even some of the innocently started posts wander in presenter criticism territory, you can always fast forward past those bits. If you keep with a thread they generally weave in and out of that territory

Issue number three - should you feel left out - absolutely not, the forum is what people make it so get posting about something else.

DJ x

Last edited:
I was under the impression that Graham set this site up to discuss ALL things, good and bad about shopping telly. Obviously this will include negative opinions on products, prices and presenters. Should the site exist purely to discuss upcoming TSVs?

Until the rules are changed, I will continue to "whinge" about the two presenters who spoil shows I want to watch. If other FMs don't like it - too bad!

I genuinely think that Q should have the presenter's names permanently on the screen when they are on (there is plenty of room).

I don't know the women's names because they only introduce themselves at the beginning of each hour, which I very rarely see, as I flick channels.

I know most of the men's names because in the past they tended to do the shows I watched (DIY, gadgets, tech etc).

That was in the days before gender equality on QVC, such as Charlie "demonstrating" a vaginal exercise gadget (have I named it correctly?).

From what I read in the press, I think Basso stole my crown, especially as it has faux fur on it (he probably wanted the genuine crown as that has real fur but her maj wouldn't sell it)

I lose track with them half the time and have to go back on the Q page to put a face to the name! I am of the same where if the product is one I am interested in then I will watch the demo. Im not bothered who is presenting it and to be honest dont care. No one should feel left out at all. There are times that I dont put my opinions on here but just like to read other FM's comments and posts, some are catty, witty, funny etc and you are never going to please all of the people blah blah blah! I certainly dont stress over a shopping channel, as with most of us I have more important things to worry over. :thinking:

That was in the days before gender equality on QVC, such as Charlie "demonstrating" a vaginal exercise gadget (have I named it correctly?).

:mysmilie_507: Surely not? Wish I'd seen that.

cc

Did he need a torch? :mysmilie_466:

I've clearly never used one of these ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I get confused with all the new presenters - have they been brought in to replace a few of the older ones? I would like to see a couple of new men on there, still pining the loss of the DIY bloke.

You should have bought the qvc calendar for your lounge when you had the chance to help you familiarise yourself with their lovely names and faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back