I have never liked

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not thinking of a burqa to hide my crappy days, the world will just have to put up with that :D. I'd just love to be an anonymous, faceless little shape. I'd kick rude men in the nuts and scuttle away and make faces and flip the birs at snooty people behind counters.

hee hee i will help you vampy!!!

i have never liked - short skirts, especially when hosiery is not worn.

Thats right its down to what you would prefer yourself and what you feel suits you Ws. However I know you are saying that on others it can look good depending on who is wearing the look. some people can carry things off others cannot.We all have our own little style we feel comfortable and happy with. Hosiery not a good idea in winterr Gosh i would be freezing!!!!!!!!!

Thats right its down to what you would prefer yourself and what you feel suits you Ws. However I know you are saying that on others it can look good depending on who is wearing the look. some people can carry things off others cannot.We all have our own little style we feel comfortable and happy with. Hosiery not a good idea in winterr Gosh i would be freezing!!!!!!!!!

you are right D! i was actually talking about myself; i took the 'I' too literally! xxx

you are right D! i was actually talking about myself; i took the 'I' too literally! xxx

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i fully understand Ws I take things too literally at times xxxxxxxx

Vampy???

What in Jumping Jerusalem has this thread got to do with anything on QVC??,lol.........

Right,let's see if I can make some sort of tenuous connection.....:tongue2:

I have never liked..........all those stupid styrofoam peanuts QVC send with your packages.

And I have never liked people who care more about animals than they do humans...........

Runs for exit.....................................................

:thinking2:
Vampy???

What in Jumping Jerusalem has this thread got to do with anything on QVC??,lol.........

Right,let's see if I can make some sort of tenuous connection.....:tongue2:

I have never liked..........all those stupid styrofoam peanuts QVC send with your packages.

And I have never liked people who care more about animals than they do humans...........

I think, and I could be wrong, that this thread was originally about Alison Young wearing black tights, a short skirt and light shoes. Each to their own I say. Off to work now so if I am wrong, sorry:cheeky::cheeky:

Runs for exit.....................................................

I have never liked "bum crack" clevage, I'm not talking about "builder's bum"...whilst that is also horrible to look at, as are thongs poking from the top of low rise jeans...I mean when a woman's boobs have been squashed together and squeezed into a tight low cut top, and the "line" created almost reaches her chin!

I also like the look of a short skirt worn with opaque tights underneath, the bare legged look can look great on young, tanned, slimmer legged girls, but it can look so wrong if just one of these elements are missing!

I'm not thinking of a burqa to hide my crappy days, the world will just have to put up with that :D. I'd just love to be an anonymous, faceless little shape. I'd kick rude men in the nuts and scuttle away and make faces and flip the birs at snooty people behind counters.

Would you lend the burqa? For a day? Please? :ninja:

I have never liked "bum crack" clevage, I'm not talking about "builder's bum"...whilst that is also horrible to look at, as are thongs poking from the top of low rise jeans...I mean when a woman's boobs have been squashed together and squeezed into a tight low cut top, and the "line" created almost reaches her chin!

I also like the look of a short skirt worn with opaque tights underneath, the bare legged look can look great on young, tanned, slimmer legged girls, but it can look so wrong if just one of these elements are missing!

I used to work with someone who described that as "bingo cleavage" eyes down, look in. I'd never heard that before.

Sports trousers/jogging bottoms worn with hard shoes is a bit of a "no no" too, and another "look" that I think looks funny are blatantly "un-athletic" looking types sporting T-shirts/sweatshirts emblazoned with things like "New York Athletic club". Don't like to see young girls wearing t-shirts that say "It's Miss Bitch to you"...anything with "bitch" written on it frankly. The other day I saw a young mum with a baby who was wearing a tshirt that said "If you think I'm cute....you wanna see my mum"!!!!!! Well, I did see her mum, and cute was not the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw her, she was wearing a white tracky top, skintight leggings, and was dripping with cheap gold jewellery, she looked as though she's kill you for tuppence!

I hate it when men take their tops off on a hot day, in cities. Obviously, it's o.k. at the beach. I used to have a bar with an outside seating area and always asked the offenders to put their tops back on and woe betide anyone who tried to enter the bar with a bare chest. Strangely, it was always the sweatiest males with the biggest beer bellies that seemed to think people would be able to enjoy their food and drinks with them in their line of vision.

I hate it when men take their tops off on a hot day, in cities. Obviously, it's o.k. at the beach. I used to have a bar with an outside seating area and always asked the offenders to put their tops back on and woe betide anyone who tried to enter the bar with a bare chest. Strangely, it was always the sweatiest males with the biggest beer bellies that seemed to think people would be able to enjoy their food and drinks with them in their line of vision.

It's enough to put a girl off her cocktail! :tongue2::flower::flower::flower:

It's enough to put a girl off her cocktail! :tongue2::flower::flower::flower:

or reach for another cocktail or something stronger me thinks!

Agreed! xxx

In fact yes I agree with all this you have written.

oh Hi Merryone just realised its you lol. Hope you are okay friend xx

Short shirts no tights think it depends on the look of the knees, if not excellent looking best the shirt to cover them best still wear tights.
In my case with my legs skirts always down to the ankle.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back