I am so sick of Chloe Everton's aggression.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is almost forty and has been there two years, if she hasn't got the hang of presenting by now she never will, which exactly proves my point.

Well to be honest I don't think Kathy Taylor has really got the hang of presenting but she's still there. They must both be generating the required level of sales because I'm sure QVC would dispense of their services if they weren't.

There is no doubt about it KT is anything but slick, but somehow I think that might be why so many people like her. The ordinary mumsey style of presenting seems so much less intimidating than the hard sell of the likes of Del Boy. Partly too the time slot that she seems to have more or less to have commandeered.

However if there was a whole channel of this style the novelty would so wear off.

There is no doubt about it KT is anything but slick, but somehow I think that might be why so many people like her. The ordinary mumsey style of presenting seems so much less intimidating than the hard sell of the likes of Del Boy. Partly too the time slot that she seems to have more or less to have commandeered.

However if there was a whole channel of this style the novelty would so wear off.

Dawbags also has a mumsy presenting style, yet yhe majority of viewers don't like her.

Gosh Louise would you call Anne D mumsey? I must admit it isn't a term I would associate her with. TBH I'm not really sure what category I but put her into (other than banshee). Bossy boots?

Personally I accept that some presenting styles will annoy me and some I find quite pleasant. This will vary for every viewer. QVC must be confident they have the right mix of presenters, it will all be results-driven and probably cut-throat.

I didn't know the majority of viewers don't like AD. Has there been a survey if so I would love to know who came out top.

KT come across as being a nice person and much more trustworthy than some but as you say she's definitely not slick and that's what I meant in my earlier comment.

I struggle to watch when AD is presenting as the shouting really annoys me but again if she didn't generate sales then she wouldn't be there.

stop being bitchy

It's called an opinion, and we allow all opinions here both good and bad, we are NOT the QVC Facebook Page!!

As for Chloe Everton, she has to be one of the worst presenters ever employed by QVC (in my opinion)

i like chloe shes witty and fun. nice to have a younger presenter breath of fresh air is chloe

She's by no means the worst and seems to have calmed down a bit. Nice to see a younger presenter, I agree.

I think KT's 'mumsieness' is exactly why people seem to like her. It's as if she's just wandered down from one of the offices upstairs in which she actually works en route to a flat white and raspberry danish only to have a talkback and mic pack strapped to her and pushed onto set. 'oh, umm, ok so here's something nice for you all...it a blouse thing..'.

I quite like her.

I liked her at first because she was a new young face but she has turned into a junior version of Debbie Flint sounding so low income and brash, imagine the two of them presenting together.

sounding so low income and brash, imagine the two of them presenting together.

What a terribly snobby thing to say: what were you thinking?!

The fact that Chloë doesn't sound like an identikit North London presenter with the same hair, same teeth, same make-up, same everything is to be welcomed. Even more so that she's not one of those identical 18 year old anorexic girl 'brand ambassadors' who look like they came out of a box and with whom we seem to be inundated.

Chloë is a real person and, horror of horrors, has a regional accent!!!! *runs screaming into the safety of the QVC white house.

Last edited:
I dont think I've seen Chloe since her return but she certainly isn't top of my "turn off" list. I just wish they had more suitable products for her to present. Once or twice she presented brands she might actually wear and it was really nice to see genuine enthusiasm.

Many of the presenters have managed to cover up their regional accent which in their early career might have been expected but now thankfully the media has acknowledged that the world doesn't stop at London.

I get far more annoyed at lazy speech and terrible grammar and unfortunately that doesn't seem to have any borders, even Julia is guilty with her numba, orda, coloua. And JF should be hung drawn and quartered for her disservice to the English language How she ever was considered suitable to speak for hours at a time is beyond me.

I dont mind Chloe tbh i think shes great when paired with Keeley, Its nice to have a younger presenter, Low rent is very harsh to describe her IMO! I think Jackie is my favourite atm , she seems the most "Genuine" out of the lot of them , and her face says it all when she comes across a product she doesn't think much of lol

Funny how we all have different opinions on presenters. I can't take to Jackie at all but then if I'm honest I don't really like any of them.

Some are really just the best of a bad job, some are watchable but not listenable, and some just don't even get the chance before they are turned off!

Latest posts

Back