I am confused

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here's the full article in the Sun on the 3rd April about the volunteering. Maybe a career in journalism will follow?
Op plop pass the mop. There are many words I'd like to have removed from the language because they've been over-used for the last year, I am adding SNEAKY & PEEK because Fibby can't write anything without including them. She's just so bumptious.

I never read their blogs, well done to her for volunteering but nothing like shouting it from the rooftops! Are people really interested in who she has met up with etc.? I am certainly not. I know of someone who met up with family members and stayed overnight which is not allowed at the moment.We have seen the opening of shops and eating outside and it is so uplifting if you have been like me and basically been without social interaction for over a year.However some are selfish and will bend rules to suit themselves without a thought of how others have been affected.

Here's the full article in the Sun on the 3rd April about the volunteering. Maybe a career in journalism will follow?

I was going to read it but as soon as I saw where’s Wally and her gurning gob bottom left I just couldn’t bring myself to read it knowing it’ll be all about me, myself and I. Her shameful self promotion will be wasted on me because as well as not giving her a penny of my money, she doesn’t get a second of my time either.

Op plop pass the mop. There are many words I'd like to have removed from the language because they've been over-used for the last year, I am adding SNEAKY & PEEK because Fibby can't write anything without including them. She's just so bumptious.
The following words are totally excluded from Del Boys vocabulary

Hide
light
bushel
under

I never read their blogs, well done to her for volunteering but nothing like shouting it from the rooftops! Are people really interested in who she has met up with etc.? I am certainly not. I know of someone who met up with family members and stayed overnight which is not allowed at the moment.We have seen the opening of shops and eating outside and it is so uplifting if you have been like me and basically been without social interaction for over a year.However some are selfish and will bend rules to suit themselves without a thought of how others have been affected.
Our neighbours went away for 4 days over Easter. The rules don't apply to them. She is a teacher and her partner works in schools.

I have neighbours with very badly behaved children and their house has been like Piccadilly Circus for the whole of lockdown.

There are people in this world who just won’t entertain the notion that rules and regulations apply to them, if it isn’t Covid it’s something else and it wasn’t that it would be something else again.

One of the houses opposite us is privately rented & the current tenants moved in just before Christmas. They have visitors most evenings & three weeks ago the man put stickers on his car & started giving driving lessons; that's when I became a snitch & reported him, the stickers were removed a couple of days later.

But I’ll bet he still did it just in a more underhand way.

We have been in lockdown/semi lockdown for a year now yet there are still cretins who make out they are amazed to find they can’t do x y or z. My arse they know rightly but act the innocent.

In my more extreme moments i think they should bring back the old branding iron I just don’t know what letter to use. At the very least they should spray dye from water cannons at any illegal gathering.

Latest posts

Back