Hush Your Mouth!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Sara has just been doing a promo for the next hour, Fashion by Together, with "our fashion expert", Carla Lazlo. Bet poor Miceal, who we always regarded as the expert (!) - he has been to college for it, after all - feels hard done by! In all seriousness, though, I would consider Glen, who has spent his career in the fashion industry, to qualify as the fashion expert, whilst Carla, a likeable lady, is essentially a presenter of apparel and accessories.

If you've been dressing yourself for a few years you too can call yourself a fashion expert I reckon! Shopping channels set the bar pretty low!

I like Carla and Alison the jewellery guest very much but I'm afraid that both are suffering from overexposure.

Just like the product ranges Q doesn't know when less is more

Carla says the same things over and over again. You can dress it up, dress it down, perfect for a cruise, a summer party, a barbecue, a girls night out, a night at the theatre, friends and family, casual dressing, looking smart but sassy, smart but comfortable, wearing a pop of colour, would look great with a lulu bag, a Kipling bag, a tig bag........I could go on but I wont!

Poor Miceal was on with Michelle Hope the other night and she was being really awkward and off with him. She kept correcting him and pulling faces like she did not want to be there. I thought he handled it well because I would of pushed her off her stool.

I got up this morning, put my blue jeans on and put it with a white shirt and Birkenstocks, I dressed "it" down............hey guess what I am? I'm a fashion expert! :mysmilie_14:

Poor Miceal was on with Michelle Hope the other night and she was being really awkward and off with him. She kept correcting him and pulling faces like she did not want to be there. I thought he handled it well because I would of pushed her off her stool.

In her defence though (and tango woman is arrogant in my opinion), Miceal has become really cocky over the years, not the nice endearing fella he was when he first joined QVC.

Carla says the same things over and over again. You can dress it up, dress it down, perfect for a cruise, a summer party, a barbecue, a girls night out, a night at the theatre, friends and family, casual dressing, looking smart but sassy, smart but comfortable, wearing a pop of colour, would look great with a lulu bag, a Kipling bag, a tig bag........I could go on but I wont!

Hey you're' in ! all we need to do now is get rid of Craigy !!

Aw well, maybe next time after I've trained at the QVC university of fashion............oh wait! there isn't one :giggle:

Aw c'mon! When have you ever heard anyone say they're putting their Jean on? Or I'm off to buy a pair of Jean?...........give me a break! :mysmilie_500:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back