how old Tiffany ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw CZJ in Entrapment Sunday, and glimpsed vaccination scar on upper left arm. As is mine. Googled, and smallpox shot given to early 1970s. One way to know if someone is fibbing about their age. Doesn't help with Tiffany but may help with that DivaInTheOffice or your irritating SIL who claim to be 32! In Can/Am the shots were mostly on the leg, I believe. I'm gonna be checking out the Q models when in sleeveless dresses. If some of us received the shot in the leg, in the UK, then pfffooey goes my theory of checking out the arms for TheShot. x Snarly

Saw CZJ in Entrapment Sunday, and glimpsed vaccination scar on upper left arm. As is mine. Googled, and smallpox shot given to early 1970s. One way to know if someone is fibbing about their age. Doesn't help with Tiffany but may help with that DivaInTheOffice or your irritating SIL who claim to be 32! In Can/Am the shots were mostly on the leg, I believe. I'm gonna be checking out the Q models when in sleeveless dresses. If some of us received the shot in the leg, in the UK, then pfffooey goes my theory of checking out the arms for TheShot. x Snarly

My stepsister who was born in 1955 had the vaccination in her foot as her mother had been told that it would leave a scar. I have the tell tale sign on my upper left arm.

How old Tiffany?

I was convinced someone would post this story about the actor Cary Grant, but as no one has (maybe you're all too young :wink:) let me:

''According to an extremely famous story now believed to be apocryphal, after seeing a telegram from a magazine editor to his agent asking "How old Cary Grant?" Grant reportedly responded with "Old Cary Grant fine. How you?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cary_Grant

:grin:

Wahey Pinkmoon, when I did the thread title, that famous phrase went through my head as soon as I typed it !!!!!!

Well i've stood next to tiffany in links of london in Windsor.I was GOBSMACKED at the amount of very obvious work she had done.

There was another older model on the Liz Earle shows a few months ago,she is also in a lot of ads. A few years ago there was a series called cosmetic surgery on one of the Sky channels featuring a different person on each programme, following them throughout the whole operations start to finish. that model was featured having her eyes done and a face lift. She explained that she wasn't having it done to look younger, just to stay looking good so she could continue to get work as an older model. I thought the effects had already worn off when watching her on Qvc.

Anyone hear AY say on a Mally show at the weekend 'Look Tiffanys pearl earrings match the colour of her teeth' giggle giggle. Poor Tiff did not look amused, i wish she would say something back to shut AY up.

Didn't AY also tell the world that Tiffany is a grandma? Not that being a grandma is any indication of age but they kept the camera off Tiffany so we couldn't see or hear her response.

Latest posts

Back