how old Tiffany ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Highbeam/DailyMail 3 May, 1999 - her age given as 49 in that article.
Does that make her 67, or are we as confused as her now, as shes told so many lies she cant remember what age she is. That is quite a difference isnt it :thinking:

On a make up show a few weeks ago, she presented herself in the 'before' picture without a scrap of slap (ok after a certain age we ALL look like the walking dead without lippy) but good God she didn't look like the same woman, and looked nearer 70 to be honest. Truly amazing what eyeliner and teeth whitener can do. (remember seeing Barbara Windsor face naked - now SHE WOULD scare the horses)

On a make up show a few weeks ago, she presented herself in the 'before' picture without a scrap of slap (ok after a certain age we ALL look like the walking dead without lippy) but good God she didn't look like the same woman, and looked nearer 70 to be honest. Truly amazing what eyeliner and teeth whitener can do. (remember seeing Barbara Windsor face naked - now SHE WOULD scare the horses)
To tell the truth i think the older we get the worse we get without make up. I think i look okay and then put the old reading glasses on and get a shock, so goodness knows what anyone else would think. I wouldnt go out now without make up. And i certainly wouldnt on the tele, but i suppose theyre getting paid for it and they have to do it for the make up show. But they do flatten their hair down, and maybe change the lighting, they all look awful mostly :puke:

To tell the truth i think the older we get the worse we get without make up. I think i look okay and then put the old reading glasses on and get a shock, so goodness knows what anyone else would think. I wouldnt go out now without make up. And i certainly wouldnt on the tele, but i suppose theyre getting paid for it and they have to do it for the make up show. But they do flatten their hair down, and maybe change the lighting, they all look awful mostly :puke:
I agree as we age, well applied make up takes off 10-15 years. I saw her without makeup for a demo a few times and the before and afters were staggering. Whether she be in her 50s or 60s she has a good figure and scrubs up well.

Your eyebrows and hair lower down goes and you grow it elsewhere instead.:dull:
So unfair, more to look out for, why does it never seem to happen to men . Not fair. Although i wouldn"t like shaving every day. Ouch

Jeez...! I look simply divine darlinks when I've dried & styled my hair and put the slap on, then I put the mirror away BEFORE I put me specs on .. it would be too much of a slap in the chops otherwise!!

So we now think she "could" be early sixties. If she is I think it's a shame that she doesn't say that's her age. Because actually she looks pretty damned good. Yes she's got wrinkles but she is still a pretty woman with a great figure.

I was out with one of my younger friends the other day who is very pretty and she was moaning about being leered at by men and I thought to myself that is one thing I don't miss at all. In my hey day men gawped at me all the time and now I find it rather peaceful to be able to go about my life without unwanted attention.

So we now think she "could" be early sixties. If she is I think it's a shame that she doesn't say that's her age. Because actually she looks pretty damned good. Yes she's got wrinkles but she is still a pretty woman with a great figure.

Thanks to a load of surgery and Botox. The woman can hardly move her face.

I saw the article too - it said she was 55 but she was dressed in different outfits and a panel asked to say how old they think she is to show that how you dress can determine how old peeps might think you look.

I must confess I would have said she is early 60s just because she seems to have had a lot of work done and I do wonder if sometimes that can actually make someone look older than just leaving things as they are. I like her though - on the rare occassion when she does a beauty show and speaks she seems very pleasant.

Latest posts

Back