how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want it all, all to themselves and will settle only when they get that. they are picking off members one by one. the ones who faces doesn't fit

Tristar if you really believe that, then dont give em what they want. Stay and try and enjoy the forum ,ig nore any negative posts aimed at you. Now personally i hate when everybody gets along, thats just boring:sleepy: its more spicy when theres differeces of opinions methinks and i find a lot of your posts funny so chin up old chap:mysmilie_546:x ps great smilies

Tristar if you really believe that, then dont give em what they want. Stay and try and enjoy the forum ,ig nore any negative posts aimed at you. Now personally i hate when everybody gets along, thats just boring:sleepy: its more spicy when theres differeces of opinions methinks and i find a lot of your posts funny so chin up old chap:mysmilie_546:x ps great smilies

Lovely post. Your kind words mean a lot. I too think its going to be really boring if all those eith differing opinions feel pushed out. I think your advice is sound Beebs. Thanks I needed that right now.

Lee x

Oh and i think people who are bored with 'repetative posts' should stop reading them dawww:wink:

Autumn, Im afraid I cant say any name. I did post it but that was removed and probably that was correct. I will say Autumn, just have a wee look around my posts, its someone sho isn't posting but is posting through others I suspect. it would t take Miss Marple to uncover it.

To be honest I think the opposite of what Tristar says is true. Take note who it is who always reduces a thread to a hate fest, take note who it is who always repeats antagonistic posts time and time again, take note who it is who divides the forum constantly with accusations of bullying or dislike, take note who it is who always wants a thread to become all about THEM. In fact I`m feeling bullied into not bothering posting, maybe that`s the aim ?

That's how Im feeling. Despite my posts, Im a busy man with a very ill mother to take care of. I come here for some fun not to be driven barmy by a certain member who has been taunting me for a longtime. in fact, it was the reason for my leaving the last time.

Look, if you really believe that coming here is having a detrimental effect on your health then you should step away.

Oh and i think people who are bored with 'repetative posts' should stop reading them dawww:wink:

The problem is that threads that are bobbing along on one subject are then derailed by yet another Chloe / presenter is getting too big for boots / presenters are overpaid kind of comments even when they are really not relevant.... hard to ignore that really.

trouble is you dont know it's boring til you've read it.

I don't assume anything these days. I just read the threads once I sit down for the evening. Am I not allowed to read the threads either? Disagree or post?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, thats a good idea! The post would last just long enough to press the submit button. before it was deleted.

Well wots the point of keep saying it if u dont name and shame them. least if sazza knew who it was she could do somat about it,

Weathergirl, Im not a horrid man. Im really nervy and worry about things. I always thought I was well, alright, just. I wish we could all get on but well, I feel a lot of hatred towards me.

Well I must be totally thick because, despite the fact that it's so easy to work out the identity of this bully who isn't posting but is posting via other people, I actually haven't got a clue who it is!

Weathergirl, Im not a horrid man. Im really nervy and worry about things. I always thought I was well, alright, just. I wish we could all get on but well, I feel a lot of hatred towards me.

I don't hate you BUT I strongly dislike some of your comments / attitudes...

You seem obsessed with what we all think about you and you take comments personally - this is an internet forum and not real life... this is supposed to be fun.

You seem obsessed with some of the presenters... Chloe's apprearance, the apparent affluence of some and others you describe as getting too big for their boots... it all sounds really mean and jealous... and same old same old! :sleepy:

Finally, you subscribe to a conspiracy theory that we are all out to bully you and seem to watch the thanks count like it means something more than just, well, thanks.

Well I must be totally thick because, despite the fact that it's so easy to work out the identity of this bully who isn't posting but is posting via other people, I actually haven't got a clue who it is!

Ah maybe its called covering ones tracks, easy to do by 'unthanking' unliking etc. Maybe she thought it better to cover her tracks.

I don't hate you BUT I strongly dislike some of your comments / attitudes...

You seem obsessed with what we all think about you and you take comments personally - this is an internet forum and not real life... this is supposed to be fun.

You seem obsessed with some of the presenters... Chloe's apprearance, the apparent affluence of some and others you describe as getting too big for their boots... it all sounds really mean and jealous... and same old same old! :sleepy:

Finally, you subscribe to a conspiracy theory that we are all out to bully you and seem to watch the thanks count like it means something more than just, well, thanks.

I don't understand why all my posts have been dissected and analysed. there are lots of bitchy things said about presenters, there is lots of that here, but yet my posts get singled out and scrutinised. I think that's unfair. I have never thought you were one of the ones who wants shut of me.

I don't understand why all my posts have been dissected and analysed. there are lots of bitchy things said about presenters, there is lots of that here, but yet my posts get singled out and scrutinised. I think that's unfair. I have never thought you were one of the ones who wants shut of me.

Tristar - I don't want you gone... you need to stop with those thoughts.

Seriously, I just want you to see how you can appear to me... I only speak for myself. I am not part of any gang, I don't have off-line conversations with anyone else.

I don't want to patronise you but you do seem to take things very much to heart and perhaps you need to consider why that is. Do
you feel people think negatively of you in real life too? Perhaps talk to someone about that?

Please believe me, I am not out to get you but I do think that your comments and actions are not those of someone thinking clearly... that's all.

To be honest I think the opposite of what Tristar says is true. Take note who it is who always reduces a thread to a hate fest, take note who it is who always repeats antagonistic posts time and time again, take note who it is who divides the forum constantly with accusations of bullying or dislike, take note who it is who always wants a thread to become all about THEM. In fact I`m feeling bullied into not bothering posting, maybe that`s the aim ?

I repeat what i said and personally feel Sazza , Graham and this forum have had the patience of Saints with you. Especially when people are accused of favouritism, bad moderation and bullying. Its offensive.

I always thought barbs and Janie nice people, they were pushed out, now me. They will be happy with getting rid of three of us within a week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back