how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your face fits. Mine clearly doesn't and hasn't from the start. Some loyal members have been driven away, poor sparkly Barns, lovely lady, so what about those few bullies who are driving good people away, just like they wont rest till I am silenced.

She wasn't driven away, she was banned and for a good reason.

As I said, it is nothing to do with "if your face fits"

If your face fits. Mine clearly doesn't and hasn't from the start. Some loyal members have been driven away, poor sparkly Barns, lovely lady, so what about those few bullies who are driving good people away, just like they wont rest till I am silenced.

You could always go and join them then if you think this place is so bad.

Free speech for some but not for all then?
It looks that way Roseanne. I started the other thread legitimately. I dip in and out of the forum and don't expect to have to look back through the whole thing before I start a thread or comment on one.

It seems to be a case of Animal Farm...we are all equal but some are more equal than others!!!

I`ve lost count of the number of threads which have been deliberately reduced to paranoid rantings about people being hated/disliked/bullied etc. Almost everyday a thread is ruined in this manner and it needs to stop or be stopped.

Just to clarify my own personal position. I have written to Graham as I can no longer expect unbiased and impartial moderation on this site. I know I may stand little chance, but I have to speak out about how I have been bullied and nobody, nobody could know the extent of the bullying. perhaps some could reserve judgement, as they do not know what has been going on, behind the scenes. I do think People will rest when I leave, but I believe, I have indeed contributed some good things to this forum, and across all channels not just qvc.

Last edited:
I'm going to nail my colours to the mast... I completely agree with Sazza on this.

I am fed up with threads being sidelined to discuss Chloe or generally to have a pop at presenters' lavish tastes etc - it is repetitive and is driving regulars away.

For the record, AY's make-up has not been discussed to death in the same way as a minority of posters keep harping about Chloe - it's bordering on obsessive and some of us are just sick of it.

Are u really???
Well perhaps ur ladyship would care to let us no what can and cant be discussed and do also let us no when uve heard enough!!lol:wink:

Free speech? By all means, yes BUT not over and over and over and over ad nauseum!

It's simple. If you don't want to discuss a topic on a thread you don't have to - nobody's holding a gun to your head making you do it. If a thread is called 'Chloe's scary eye make up' and you don't want to discuss Chloe's scary eye makeup then don't bother reading the thread! How hard is that?

Boring threads will fizzle out naturally, only those that are fuelled by this constant sniping attract high viewing numbers.

Just to clarify my own personal position. I have written to Graham as I can no longer expect unbiased and impartial moderation on this site.

... and just to clarify my position, I fully support Sazza in her difficult job.

Plus, you need to look at your own actions and your own perceptions about what is happening because you are NOT being bullied.

It's simple. If you don't want to discuss a topic on a thread you don't have to - nobody's holding a gun to your head making you do it. If a thread is called 'Chloe's scary eye make up' and you don't want to discuss Chloe's scary eye makeup then don't bother reading the thread! How hard is that?

They want it all, all to themselves and will settle only when they get that. they are picking off members one by one. the ones who faces doesn't fit

Discussion means disagreeing sometimes. And saying it's boring. Discussion is not just a one sided argument for those who just want to cause trouble.

I need a smiley with a dish and spoon.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

i just think this whole situation is ridiculous and can't be bothered with it anymore. I've got better things to do.

Discussion means disagreeing sometimes. And saying it's boring. Discussion is not just a one sided argument for those who just want to cause trouble.2

Nor for those who seem intent on silencing the opinions of others.

They want it all, all to themselves and will settle only when they get that. they are picking off members one by one. the ones who faces doesn't fit

Total nonsense!

Discussion means disagreeing sometimes. And saying it's boring. Discussion is not just a one sided argument for those who just want to cause trouble.

I need a smiley with a dish and spoon.

Exactly!!

Discussion means not everyone will agree, people will disagree but accusing people who disagree with you that they don't like you is just not fair, people are entitled to disagree with a view stated.

i just think this whole situation is ridiculous and can't be bothered with it anymore. I've got better things to do.

That's how Im feeling. Despite my posts, Im a busy man with a very ill mother to take care of. I come here for some fun not to be driven barmy by a certain member who has been taunting me for a longtime. in fact, it was the reason for my leaving the last time.

I would never want to silence anyone but I may disagree or be bored. Not by the opinion, just the repitition.

That's how Im feeling. Despite my posts, Im a busy man with a very ill mother to take care of. I come here for some fun not to be driven barmy by a certain member who has been taunting me for a longtime. in fact, it was the reason for my leaving the last time.

Right who has been? uve said it before name and shame them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back