how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something... I wasn't aware of anyone accusing anyone else of not liking them if they didn't agree on the thread in question

Seems its a case of 'if your face fits' certain members are clearly being shunned and treated differently, or so it would seem.

You didn't oublically accuse another member of stirring when she was doing exactly that earlier in the day. Not sure if anyone saw that, yet Im publically accused of stirring. not as much as some others. Its a case of 'if your face fits'

Sure looks that way Tristar!
sazza wrote that she explained why she closed the other thread.
She wrote:
'Exactly the subject of Chloe's eye make up is being brought up in many threads and the pattern as to how the subject goes is the same everytime!! Enough is enough as members are extremely bored of it.'
Some of us were discussing it and obviously not bored of it. Not very democratic!

You didn't oublically accuse another member of stirring when she was doing exactly that earlier in the day. Not sure if anyone saw that, yet Im publically accused of stirring. not as much as some others. Its a case of 'if your face fits'

Totally different situation Tristar.....you instantly after I closed the eye makeup thread posted on this one, blatant, intentional stirring!

She wrote:
'Exactly the subject of Chloe's eye make up is being brought up in many threads and the pattern as to how the subject goes is the same everytime!! Enough is enough as members are extremely bored of it.'
Some of us were discussing it and obviously not bored of it. Not very democratic!

Also Alison Youngs eye make up is being discussed here in its own thread, and no doubt her eye make up will have been discussed many many times before.

Also if Sazza cannot see who is out 'playing' again then there is no hope for me at all.

She wrote:

And you haven't seen all the complaints we have had about the subject being dragged up again and again.

Members need to remember that decisions get made, actions taken and it isn't always obvious as to why as things go on behind the scenes that you are not privvy to.

Totally different situation Tristar.....you instantly after I closed the eye makeup thread posted on this one, blatant, intentional stirring!

What abou the person who is stirring silently. I always say what I think, not sneak about the biggest stirrer here I at it again. Im open, Im not a sneak.

I think that is totally unfair. Tristar was asking a legitimate question...what is the difference between discussing ALi Young and Chloe. She couldn't ask on the other thread because you closed it!

What abou the person who is stirring silently. I always say what I think, not sneak about the biggest stirrer here I at it again. Im open, Im not a sneak.

Here we go again...

I don't understand how someone can silently stir... if you have a complaint perhaps you could take it up offline and give Sazza or Graham the facts for investigation.

Tristar we discussed this earlier and you decided you were taking it up with Graham when I said what you think of as being silent stirring is not and nor is it bullying, so I don't think it appropriate to bring it onto the forum.

Members need to remember that decisions get made, actions taken and it isn't always obvious as to why as things go on behind the scenes that you are not privvy to.

Are the VIP members who pay for the privilege of belonging to this forum privvy to what is allowed to be discussed here?

Are the VIP members who pay for the privilege of belonging to this forum privvy to what is allowed to be discussed here?

No, only admin and moderators are privvy as to what goes on behind the scenes.

Tristar we discussed this earlier and you decided you were taking it up with Graham when I said what you think of as being silent stirring is not and nor is it bullying, so I don't think it appropriate to bring it onto the forum.

But you accused me here publically of stirring, so why couldn't you keep it off forum instead of calling me a stirrer, in full view of the forum.

I'm going to nail my colours to the mast... I completely agree with Sazza on this.

I am fed up with threads being sidelined to discuss Chloe or generally to have a pop at presenters' lavish tastes etc - it is repetitive and is driving regulars away.

For the record, AY's make-up has not been discussed to death in the same way as a minority of posters keep harping about Chloe - it's bordering on obsessive and some of us are just sick of it.

If your face fits. Mine clearly doesn't and hasn't from the start. Some loyal members have been driven away, poor sparkly Barns, lovely lady, so what about those few bullies who are driving good people away, just like they wont rest till I am silenced.

If your face fits. Mine clearly doesn't and hasn't from the start. Some loyal members have been driven away, poor sparkly Barns, lovely lady, so what about those few bullies who are driving good people away, just like they wont rest till I am silenced.

Sorry to be so blunt but, if that 'lovely lady' were so friendly with you, why have you not joined her on the other forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back