how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is about 45/46 now, don't think she is as much as 48 yet.

Alison always gets it wrong fashion wise, but she has very good skin for a woman of her age.

I am not a fan of AY or her voice. I am certainly not a beauty expert either, but where I think the problem is black mascara. She has such a pale colouring, plus as you get older black is not a flattering colour on fair colouring.

I am also blonde, but tan easily, but I haven't used black mascara since I was 20. I wear dark blue or brown mascara which is more flattering and more natural if you are going for the natural look.

Well Ill be 52 shortly and I have semi permanent eyeliner and brows, it means I just have to add my mascara to get a full eye make up look !

AY and Julian were born in the same year which I believe was 1965. Her birthday is in June and his in October I think.

Jude xx

Jill Franks said last year she was 46 and AY was a year older. So she will be 47. There was a lot of talk on here when JF said it. JF may be thin but she looks good for her age, no fillers for a start her forehead moves and has wrinkles.

If you can get away with the look great. But, if you have small eyes and eye bags then the heavy black eyeliner and mascara does nothing for you.

Last edited:
much as I like Alison Keenan, camera panned the other day and I saw she had on a very short skirt/frock and a pair of kinky thigh length boots. Least the other Alison leaves the boots for her riding!

I agree - that outfit was ghastly. She looked like she was about to leave to go to a fancy dress party. Awful.

I am not a fan of AY or her voice. I am certainly not a beauty expert either, but where I think the problem is black mascara. She has such a pale colouring, plus as you get older black is not a flattering colour on fair colouring.

I am also blonde, but tan easily, but I haven't used black mascara since I was 20. I wear dark blue or brown mascara which is more flattering and more natural if you are going for the natural look.

I agree, although not blonde with fair lashes - I've got light brown hair and dark lashes - I am very pale skinned and I prefer a dark brown mascara as I feel black is just too harsh against my skin colouring. Not that I buy makeup from QVC any longer, but when I did I was frustrated that any mascara in a TSV was always black regardless of the brand.

Same here Spartacus, fair haired and lashes. Brown works so much better for me and QVC seem to have missed a whole range of women out of their makeup TSVs.

I will wear burgundy as well.

Jill Franks said last year she was 46 and AY was a year older. So she will be 47. There was a lot of talk on here when JF said it. JF may be thin but she looks good for her age, no fillers for a start her forehead moves and has wrinkles.

If you can get away with the look great. But, if you have small eyes and eye bags then the heavy black eyeliner and mascara does nothing for you.

Thanks for that Donna. I have always wondered how old AY is, I think she has aged a lot over the last couple of years, I don't know if it's because her make up has become more severe and her eye bags are more noticeable, she needs to tone down the make up. She's also put on a bit of weight. It's great though that she hasn't had any plastic surgery. Jill Franks looks fab for 46, especially for someone so skinny.

Just wondering what the difference is between discussing Alison Youngs eye make up and Chloes? this thread is allowed, so whats the difference, please someone tell me.

Just wondering what the difference is between discussing Alison Youngs eye make up and Chloes? this thread is allowed, so whats the difference, please someone tell me.

People arent constantly repeating themselves and accussing people of not liking them if they dont agree with them

Last edited:

Err one is AY and the other is Chloe? Or is this a trick question??:sad::wink:

I have no idea Tristar. Sazza's closed the thread that I started. I don't get it at all. If I don't want to discuss something I don't. I don't understand why people add comments to a thread if they don't want to discuss it. It does appear that it's OK to discuss Ali Young here but not Chloe on the thread I started. If we can now only start threads with totally new ideas that nobody's discussed before a) there will be very few things to discuss and b) we'll have to spend a year re-reading the threads to make sure things haven't been discussed before!

People arent constantly repeating themselves and accussing people of not liking them if they dont agree with them

Not sure I have much to add to what Autumn has said in reply.

Tristar, stop intentionally stirring!

I have no idea Tristar. Sazza's closed the thread that I started. I don't get it at all. If I don't want to discuss something I don't. I don't understand why people add comments to a thread if they don't want to discuss it. It does appear that it's OK to discuss Ali Young here but not Chloe on the thread I started. If we can now only start threads with totally new ideas that nobody's discussed before a) there will be very few things to discuss and b) we'll have to spend a year re-reading the threads to make sure things haven't been discussed before!

My explanation is on the other thread.

Not sure I have much to add to what Autumn has said in reply.

Tristar, stop intentionally stirring!

You didn't oublically accuse another member of stirring when she was doing exactly that earlier in the day. Not sure if anyone saw that, yet Im publically accused of stirring. not as much as some others. Its a case of 'if your face fits'

Have I missed something... I wasn't aware of anyone accusing anyone else of not liking them if they didn't agree on the thread in question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back