How many are watching Trinny and Susannah at 12?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Go on, own up.

Who's planning a cuppa and a gawp at 12 to see how they come over?

Good idea to put her on with Kathy T seeing as their pitch is dressing women with (so called) flaws. They say on the ad that they design for women who are big on top, or big in the middle, or big on the bottom.... What they dont mention are you plus size gals* who are big all the way down to your ankles. I guess you'll just stick with your maxi dresses, or a kaftan :rock:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Trinnys face. I for one will be up at the tv screen with a magnifying glass.

*copyright Dennis Basso

Nope, won't be watching. Didn't watch them either on the Beeb at the height of their fame 'n glory. Just two posh, over-privileged Sloaney-types talking a load of gumphh. Had a brief look at their wares on the QVC website - nothing stellar or revolutionary, but certainly vastly overpriced. I'm out. (and yes, I'm one of those plus size gals but am happy the way I am and dress pretty decently to boot - there's plenty of reasonably priced offerings from M&S and Next, as well as Sainsburys, for us plus sized gals, thanks!)

I"ll be watching as they"re having "real" people so think it"ll be interesting . And i think they"ll be pawing at poor
Kathy, And i"m nosey :happy:

Watch T&S? Ewww! It's MunchyTime in MyDen. I shall be watching Bodie&Doyle with my repast. They are Professionals not those FemaleDolts. Now those two chaps are definitely worth watching! I shall look forward to Forumites' take on T&S, but "Meh, I can't be bothered," sums it up for me. Love The Life You Live ... Live The Life You Love x Snarly

no, won't be watching, two shouty women doing my head in is not my idea of entertainment. Will be popping on here for the verdict tho. I'm off for a soak in the bath having done my ironing and cleaning and then I am going out.

Oh they said the "Ti s" word and said sorry this is QVC and Kathy said thats as far as you can go. Funny.
Oh just seen the poor customer coming on with her hair in a towel and dressing gown, what the ..........................

I'm watching!! I am after a nice dress to fit my small, curvy frame - if Tranny & Suze can't provide I don't know who can!!

Loving all the tits and bra's and knickers - what a refreshing change!!!

Think she"s given up and just holding her breath. Makes me laugh everyone was giving of about
American clothes and yet not many seem to be watching Tranny and Susie. I think its great and
the clothes are lovely . But hate that blooming dungeon they"re in .. Horrible place :headbang:

Imo the best ever fashion on QVC, at last proper sizing, I am once again a medium or in some cases large fit. Hurrah and well done qvc.

Go on, own up.

Good idea to put her on with Kathy T seeing as their pitch is dressing women with (so called) flaws. They say on the ad that they design for women who are big on top, or big in the middle, or big on the bottom.... What they dont mention are you plus size gals* who are big all the way down to your ankles. I guess you'll just stick with your maxi dresses, or a kaftan :rock:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Trinnys face. I for one will be up at the tv screen with a magnifying glass.

*copyright Dennis Basso
Well BurlyB what do you think. She"s had the lips done, but not the t.ts as she"s said about
8 times, and a few ars.s added in also. But i think its going well, very informative :thinking:

I think Kathy looks great in that dress and most of what I have seen looks well cut and finished. Hope we see more.

I bought the animal print dress for my next black tie doo, can't wait to try it on! Also went for the animal print blouse to wear with jeans, but on WL :(

Thought they should have put something on Verinica to give her a waist personally

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Some of the pieces are nice and look a good fit. Best Q have had to offer in a while, it will be interesting to see what they have later.

I thought Kathy looked great too. Finally a fashion show on QVC which was enjoyable with some clothes that I actually like and bought! I didn't mind the T and A's. Made a very refreshing change from the usual dire offering that are shown.

Go on, own up.

*copyright Dennis Basso

Would that good idea have come from the same person who scheduled Charlie with make up? You give qvc too much credit BB. I would bet it was a completely random scheduling, albeit a good one.

I think Trinny is looking more natural now than when she first started having stuff done. The trout pout is gone but there's still clearly a lodda Botox in that face. What I thought was interesting was the "diffused" appearance she had. If she'd been stood there on her own I'd have accused them of lightning her favourably, but Susannah was stood next to her and had the usual ruddy, jolly hockeysticks complexion.

Now, I'm sorry to say this, but poor Veronica the make-over model looked ****** awful in that frock at the end. All those pieces that were supposed to hide a multitude of sins, and she came out looking like a bricklayer in drag. Massive shoulders, enormous knockers, no waist and teeny legs. Major fail.

Latest posts

Back