How many are watching Trinny and Susannah at 12?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw the last half hour of the early evening show, don't wear dresses, but quite liked some of the fabrics. Have to agree the range did nothing for their victim at the end, definitely not very flattering, poor soul.

It's their 'kind of people" who are comfortable using these words as they realise that's all their are. I don't think they're trying to endear themselves to anyone. Most upper class people speak like this.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)[/Q

I watched all three hours and really enjoyed the banter, I had a real good laugh. I will admit they made a pigs ear out of dressing the three guests, but so what, they picked very real people, and not three with perfect figures...

It's their 'kind of people" who are comfortable using these words as they realise that's all their are. I don't think they're trying to endear themselves to anyone. Most upper class people speak like this.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)[/Q

I watched all three hours and really enjoyed the banter, I had a real good laugh. I will admit they made a pigs ear out of dressing the three guests, but so what, they picked very real people, and not three with perfect figures...

I agree! I didn't realise they were on tonight otherwise I would have watched them. I think it was so refreshing. But then I like all the mad, down to earth guests...! Bring back Joan Rivers!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

They sold in catalogues for a while didn't they? Wasn't a success. Tried breaking the US again not a success.

All I remember from their shows some poor woman standing in a 360 full mirrors round the walls in her bra and knickers. Being pulled apart by both of them, this is wrong, that is wrong grabbing their boobs and belly etc.

They sold in catalogues for a while didn't they? Wasn't a success. Tried breaking the US again not a success.

All I remember from their shows some poor woman standing in a 360 full mirrors round the walls in her bra and knickers. Being pulled apart by both of them, this is wrong, that is wrong grabbing their boobs and belly etc.

Funny you should mention that Donna, i was trying to remember who did that with the mirrors and i
wasn"t sure if it was them or Gok. I agree it was horrible and as i said earlier i don"t like all the
boob grabbing

Yes they sold in littlewoods and very catalogues (in sizes 10,12,14 etc funnily enough) and it wasn't a huge success.

Latest posts

Back