How many are watching Trinny and Susannah at 12?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the animal print dress for my next black tie doo, can't wait to try it on! Also went for the animal print blouse to wear with jeans, but on WL :(

Thought they should have put something on Verinica to give her a waist personally

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)
Well don"t forget you can dress the animal print dress down and wear it to
work with flats, and i agree about Veronica, but i think all the other dresses were maybe selling out and they had to put her in one
that wasn""t so popular, but am i being horrible thinking that. Could choices you picked. I thought the clothes were lovely and good
price . Well done QVC :thinking:

Quite liked a few of the pieces today. Would have bought too, had I not been in the middle of trying to lose weight (1 stone down so far!).

Loved the "tits and arses". Just hope creepy Charlie doesn't start saying it! *vomits*

(mum writes)

Yawn! You could put all of QVC's "fashion" in to one big basket, pick something at random and I'll bet the majority of people wouldn't know which brand they'd picked out. It's all the same. It's all gaudy colour block dresses, which we're told are so on trend, all the same style. The only thing that changes is the price, even though they're all overpriced. Why do they keep bringing all this rubbish in? I don't want dresses all the time, I want decent everyday clothes I can mooch about in and feel comfortable. I remember the old Sam suits of my youth - proper clothing, nice colour, nice fit and not clingy. I still have one in the wardrobe that looks as good now as it did then. And nice jackets if you needed something a little smarter. More casualwear please with decent trousers (not jeans!) that are not over-dressy. I have a knitted waistcoat that I still wear now that is over 30 years old but it's a good as when it was new and it still looks better than QVCs offerings.

I'm having a bad day! It's too hot! *grump*

I wasn't particularly impressed with the range anyway but once again it has QVC's stupid sizing, why can't they just use 10, 12, 14, etc......

I thought it was absolutely lovely, such a refreshing change to have decent, well made, attractive clothes with such knowledgeable presenters, and lovely models.

What sick genius scheduled Ronnie Nicole tat to follow this class act?

More polyester & more ruddy dresses, neither being of any use to me as I can only wear natural fabrics (one of those super static people that gets shocks of everything!) & I can't wear dresses at all due to my shape, being an 8 at the bottom & a 12 at the top, or as T & S might say, 'huge tits, hinge for an arse!'.....! :giggle:

I wasn't particularly impressed with the range anyway but once again it has QVC's stupid sizing, why can't they just use 10, 12, 14, etc......

I agree. Plus it's compounded when they say "we don't have the measurements so just buy your usual size". I find that a M or L in one range is an XL in another so how do you know? Give me high street sizes any old day!:confused:

I can't make up my mind really....on one hand it was all tits and arses,groping tits and Susannah fiddling with her ear piece...talking over each other...a bit random..trinny more hyper than Susannah...trinny with loads to say...a bit like the two sisters of the camouflage range,without the tits and arse!! Why for the life of me when we actually have a British range,do we not have 10,12,14 etc????? as others have said.

On the other hand,I thought it was quite a refreshing change with the tits and arse and some "real" people and "real" talking.Susannah has obviously put on weight,I thought it was a shame she didn't indicate through the whole show what her and trinny were wearing size wise.

I particularly loved the green bubble hem dress,and had I had a wedding to go to,I would have bought it.Will look at the reviews and wait for it to come up as OTO,christmas surprise,last clicks :happy:

3.13pm and a "******" from Trinny. Apologies from AK.

The model with the blonde hair whose issue is clearly her tummy.... That tweed pencil skirt with the plain waistband and tucked in shirt is doing nothing for her. Someone give the woman a wide belt.

Last edited:
That dress on Ali Keenan looks ****** ridiculous and she's got a fab figure. Anyone notice the loose threads of fabric at the side of the tweed skirt. Either it's been caught on something or it's very badly made.

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean much these days. Standard clothing sizing as we know it in the UK today was brought in in the 1960s & so called 'standard sizing' varies between manufacturers.

People harp on that Marilyn Monroe was a size 16. She was in the 1950s. Nowadays she's be a size 10.

Average Guide
UK - USA - VINTAGE
*6----4-----10
*8----6-----12
*10---8-----14
*12---10----16
*14---12----18
*16---14----20

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean much these days. Standard clothing sizing as we know it in the UK today was brought in in the 1960s & so called 'standard sizing' varies between manufacturers.

People harp on that Marilyn Monroe was a size 16. She was in the 1950s. Nowadays she's be a size 10.

Average Guide
UK - USA - VINTAGE
*6----4-----10
*8----6-----12
*10---8-----14
*12---10----16
*14---12----18
*16---14----20

Don't get me started on differences between manufacturers, even same item in different colours but same size fit totally differently!

US sizes are usually four less than us not two, so a US 10 is a UK 14.

Ladies - what are Ronni Nicole sizes like? Just fancied the black lace dress but the chest sizes they gave were tiny!? I'd have to have a 18 to fit my boobs and I'm anywhere between an 8 and a 12 - depending on the shop etc (that really winds me up!!)

So I order my 'usual' dress size or is it a small range?!

I'd need an 8 for my hips!!! These sizes are atrocious!!

Last edited:
Ladies - what are Ronni Nicole sizes like? Just fancied the black lace dress but the chest sizes they gave were tiny!? I'd have to have a 18 to fit my boobs and I'm anywhere between an 8 and a 12 - depending on the shop etc (that really winds me up!!)

So I order my 'usual' dress size or is it a small range?!

I'd need an 8 for my hips!!! These sizes are atrocious!!

This might be better in the Ronnie Nicole thread, if you don"t mind me saying :flower:

Can't stand these two upper class twits who use words like tits and arse to endear themselves to the people who they think use this type of language. I thought some of their stuff looked quite nice but would not buy from people like them on principle. CRASS....

Can't stand these two upper class twits who use words like tits and arse to endear themselves to the people who they think use this type of language. I thought some of their stuff looked quite nice but would not buy from people like them on principle. CRASS....

It's their 'kind of people" who are comfortable using these words as they realise that's all their are. I don't think they're trying to endear themselves to anyone. Most upper class people speak like this.

No interest in them or their clothes. Give me Gok any time.

Gok may have a more cuddly approach but his show is just What Not To Wear with a naked photo shoot twist. Getting women who think they look bad and lack confidence to stand in front of a mirror in their bra and knickers is voyeuristic tv regardless of the hosts. Gok isn't in it for altruistic reasons.

Latest posts

Back