How long for a refund?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
How long, on average, do you find it takes for a return to show up on your account?

Perhaps I've usually been lucky, but the last thing I sent back seems to be taking longer than usual to show as returned for a refund.

How long, on average, do you find it takes for a return to show up on your account?

Perhaps I've usually been lucky, but the last thing I sent back seems to be taking longer than usual to show as returned for a refund.
Every time I have sent an item back it has taken 21 days.

I send everything back now, before I am blacklisted, by recorded delivery, and usually the refund is in my account about 10 days later.

Like Ruthmay I send things back Recorded too, for me its worth it to be able to track the parcel back to them on the Royal Mail website and see exactly when it's arrived. Some things get acknowledged really quickly within a couple of days of it getting there but recently some Fekkai products did take quite a lot longer. I don't know why but anything returned using a pre paid QVC yellow label seems to take an absolute age to show up on my account.
Do hope it gets sorted out for you soon :nod:

I've only sent a handful of things back and just send them by first class mail, but I get a receipt to show that I have posted it. Once I get the email telling me that they've received the goods the money is usually back in my account within a week.

On one occasion I returned a Centigrade coat and the box it arrived in was damaged so I rang CS to ask if I could send it back in something else and they said that they'd pick it up, which they did. So there was no P&P to pay on that one.

I send everything back now, before I am blacklisted, by recorded delivery, and usually the refund is in my account about 10 days later.

I return all my items by 2nd class, i can honestly say the money is in my account with in fourteen days. Never had any trouble with returns or customer service.
Qvc customer service are always very friendly and helpfull.
No complaints from me. CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU :rock:

Latest posts

Back