How kind of QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
to cancel the 3.95 delivery so as to give us free delivery on a £2,318 ring!!!

Must say I was a bit shocked this morning to see QVC selling a ring at over £2000 as a TSV. Are they not aware of the financial situation the majority of homes are finding themselves in at the moment. It's a ridiculous TSV

Must say I was a bit shocked this morning to see QVC selling a ring at over £2000 as a TSV. Are they not aware of the financial situation the majority of homes are finding themselves in at the moment. It's a ridiculous TSV

Ahhhh, but they are offering it on two easy payments!:rolleyes::eek:

Im just so glad its on easy pay or i wouldnt have been able to buy 4 as Christmas pressies :54:

What a stupid TSV !

Wow their tanzanite prices are steep! I'm sure that this TSV will have been planned and organised many months ago and way before the economic downturn, so they just have to go ahead with it. Can't imagine that they'll sell many though.

I might have gone for it if they had it on 50 easy pays - Haven't they heard its recession time:11:.

Claudia said something about QVC having an order in for this size and quality of Tanzy for about a year,it's still mega bucks and not really that nice.

So with free postage I wonder how they are sending it????? :rolleyes: :laughing:

I'm sure they could have changed it if they'd wanted to.
I haven't watched any of it on tv, but I can imagine.... "a considered purchase..." "a special treat for that special someone...." "ideal as an engagement ring...." (really? I don't think so!) It's all crap. They shouldn't be trying to tempt gullible viewers into parting with so much money especially at the moment.
I hope that they don't sell a single one. You'd have to be bonkers to waste so much money at the moment!

Ahhhh, but they are offering it on two easy payments!:rolleyes::eek:

That's the bit that amused me.

It is a very expensive TSV, but despite the credit crunch I'm sure there are plenty of people who can still afford things like this, though not me I hasten to add.

Still at least that means it's one day we don't have to wrestle with our consciences over the "I really want it but I shouldn't" dilemma.

That's the bit that amused me.

It is a very expensive TSV, but despite the credit crunch I'm sure there are plenty of people who can still afford things like this, though not me I hasten to add.

Still at least that means it's one day we don't have to wrestle with our consciences over the "I really want it but I shouldn't" dilemma.

I can't help but think that the people who can afford to blow that sort of money in today's economic climate wouldn't be shopping for jewellery on QVC

If you were spending that kind of money wouldn't you want to feel it for the quality and weight first? I know they have th 30 day MBG but still!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back