How kind of QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

N & S are now limited stock but they probably only have two in each size to begin with!!!! And they are really playing up the uniqueness by showing the unique number! Anyone, who order this should check the number that Charlie mentioned so that they can make sure they don't the one that was used on television. Cos you certainly don't want to get that bargain ring and found that it is second hand!!!!! :32:

Also the mark up on jewellery is huge...and the depreciation is instant. Like a car. Remember when they used to go on and about people who had valuations from jewellers on their rings at about four times etc more than they paid for it. QVc don't seem to plug this any more.

I reckon there's a sweepstake in the QVC offices - who can sell the most during their hour. I mean, really, it has to be a QVC in-joke hasn't it?

According to the QVC website at quarter to midnight, the £2,549 ring is now sold out in size Q (that means they sold that one they had)!!!

Don't panic folks, it's still available :54: Put a couple away for Christmas.

Obviously people had 2nd thoughts cos at nearly 12.30 Thursday morning, it's still at the TSV price and only size L is on advanced orders, rest are in stock.

Do they not post something of that value by recorded delivery or the like? What a worry if it didn't turn up :11:

Also the mark up on jewellery is huge...and the depreciation is instant. Like a car. Remember when they used to go on and about people who had valuations from jewellers on their rings at about four times etc more than they paid for it. QVc don't seem to plug this any more.

Aren't these valuations just for 'insurance purposes only' and therefore are always overvalued - just like any insurance valuations anyway??

I always thought that this was rubbish when people rang up and said that a particular item had been valued at so much more than the qvc cost.

It is strange that no one does this anymore - do you think that when they get it 'valued' now it is valued at the same as they paid for it - or less. Especially with some of the tat they are now selling.

This ring was a ridiculous choice for a tsv at any time and certainly at the moment with the credit crunch/recession on.

I needed to save my money for the bills, food and mortgage etc so just couldn't manage it this month - maybe next month?????????

Don't panic folks, it's still available :54: Put a couple away for Christmas.

Obviously people had 2nd thoughts cos at nearly 12.30 Thursday morning, it's still at the TSV price and only size L is on advanced orders, rest are in stock.

Do they not post something of that value by recorded delivery or the like? What a worry if it didn't turn up :11:

I have had to sign for some higher priced jewellery items- over £120 I think. I'm not in the market for the £2,000+ items, like most of us here.:)

I have had to sign for some higher priced jewellery items- over £120 I think. I'm not in the market for the £2,000+ items, like most of us here.:)

Oh I'm in the market for it - just ain't got any money:1:

I caved in and got one!

Son is 18 this year and in his last school year so I narrowed it down, decided who was most deserving and ordered one for his DT teacher. A really decent bloke, good teacher, great with the lads, slightly dishevelled and still enjoys a fag with his pint.

About time i bought a present for the teacher!

Latest posts

Back