How do QVC choose who gets to test their new product ranges?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheetycat

Registered Shopper
Now maybe this has been asked before but I wondered if anyone knew how they choose the people to test the new products. Often when there's a new beauty launch or a beauty TSV they have people phone in to the studio who have been sent out the products a few weeks before to test them and give an opinion. How do you become one of these chosen ones? :wonder:

I asked this a few weeks ago, possibly on the Babyliss TSV thread and someone kindly answered (sorry their name escapes me)

Jude xx

Someone on here said a few years back in London, QVC had reps out on the streets getting people to sign up!!!!!!!

Never seen it mentioned on FB or their website. Perhaps they pick people from the customer events they hold(which most of us never get invited to). I would say that is mostly likely, but again not everyone who goes will get invited.

QVC have a customer panel, they get sent products from QVC for free to test. If you google 'QVC customer panel' it will bring up a link then a survey to fill in, at the end of the survey it says you will be contacted if you are successful and if you haven't heard anything within 4 weeks you have not been successful.
However, at the moment it won't let you fill in the survey, it says they have enough applicants.

As you can probably tell, I have looked into this, a customer rang in during a beauty show and they already had the TSV to test, so I thought hmmm I wouldn't mind testing a few products for free, I did the survey but didn't hear anything!

Debenhams Beauty Club on FB have a VIP thing, which they open each month for people to try new brands and products. You can only apply when the announce it is open. I tried once but was not picked. Will say QVC have enough names to do the new century.

I would be a good choice to test the cleaning products. Would happily put the products through its paces but they would have to take both positive and negative feedback. Seems that the customers they send things out to never have anything bad to say, its always a glowing report, anyone else noticed this?

Think of the poor people that got lumbered with testing Julia's book:mysmilie_490::mysmilie_478:

Don't go there Autumn! I would test it!
So should half the maternity ward at my local hospital!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Don't go there Autumn! I would test it!
So should half the maternity ward at my local hospital!

Imagine thou if u orderd it and u were sent out someone elses returned one :mysmilie_460:

Look for the double barcode... then hope I don't get an electric shock. Those things look scary!

Latest posts

Back