Household Helpers TSV 17/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sorry I missed this item, I've bought so much rubbish over the years and when something finally comes along worth buying I miss it! I have a dog that leaves wiry hair everywhere no matter how much I brush him so this would have ideal particularly since I recently bought a Dyson which is much to heavy for me! Perhaps they'll offer it on an introductory price some time soon.

I just keep using it!!

And thats most unlike me :happy:

In the time it takes to find my Sebo, unwind the cord, plug it in etc, I have actually FINISHED with the Gtech.......loving it!

Oh and yesterday it did a great job on spilt flour in the kitchen on laminate......no trace left

Last edited:
Test drive completed and it is just like Sally and the others say- I'm very impressed. We had new hall/landing/stairs, lounge and dining room carpets laid in October due to flooding in August and there is a lot of fluff which my Dyson has been ignoring, plus kitten fur. I am amazed at how much it has picked up I have had to keep on emptying it nearly every room. Am keeping the bag of fluff so I can show DH how good it is. Fingers cross the machine lasts for a long time.

Lol. I've got visions of Flying Pigs staggering around, pushing a Getch in ever decreasing circles.

Ah well it's no good, I'd better go and show this place a duster.

Mine's arrived, seemed very good on a quick test.

Looking forward to my next scheduled vacuuming day at the beginning of May so I can try it properly.
:wink:

:tongue:Can all you people with your new gtech's stop showing off as i am still waiting for mine to come and i am not a happy bunny

:tongue:Can all you people with your new gtech's stop showing off as i am still waiting for mine to come and i am not a happy bunny

Ne'mind Boffy..you just go for the four-hour cava break while you wait!

I want one, I feel left out :heartbroke::mysmilie_476:

Me too..I'd have ordered if OH hadn't been at home and putting me off!

Ne'mind Boffy..you just go for the four-hour cava break while you wait!

Me too..I'd have ordered if OH hadn't been at home and putting me off!

I'm suprised you fell for that old chestnut BM from your hubbie, men always say things like that.Just think you could be hoovering away happily now if you hadn't of listened to him :happy:

I'm waiting for the second set of advance orders to come through so it will be almost a month for mine to arrive. I was in two minds as I do have a Dyson (which I really don't like but it is perfectly functional) and I'm not the most house-proud person (follow more the Oscar Wilde approach to dust) but the rave reviews have persuaded me to keep with my order and ignore the Gatineau TSV this weekend (never thought I'd choose a cleaner over skin care, ever)!

Latest posts

Back