Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t remind me - I just LOVE Lindt Lindor. Last year, I bought one of the big plastic balls wrapped like a truffle and full of the actual things. Bought as a present but I couldn’t wrap it so I got them something else and ate the chocs myself.
Mmmm, wondering how hard you tried…😉

They are cruel … they sell loads of chocolate and tempting pies etc and then sell their slimming items and supplements in the new year 😂 raking it in
I want to buy most of the pies and a good lot of the chocolates. QVC won't deliver here and I'd never find pies where I live, but there are chocolates galore and lovely cakes. I could try and make a pie. I'm very bad at following recipes, but I could make an effort. I think I will!

Hi Mollie, just to let you know that I had e-mailed QVC about this as I think that customers should be notified when a parcel has been despatched.

I hope your parcel arrives soon. 🤞
Hi Noni, it's possible qvc took notice of your email as I received an email this morning at 9.30 telling me my order of 12.10 !! Had been despatched 🙂, would be delivered by royal mail and to click on link for tracking. There actually was no link 🫢 but I didn't mind as just grateful my order hadn't disappeared into some black hole. Yourself and Mr.M were great with "non delivery" information and the suspicious in progress 🤔.

Then an hour ago it was delivered 😲 so glad I was in. 🤗 I know there are many negative comments here about HC but I like them and more importantly do family and friends and the various box sizes are perfect....like you I will find it difficult to part with the white chocolate reindeer 🤭🤭 What a palaver though........

Hi Noni, it's possible qvc took notice of your email as I received an email this morning at 9.30 telling me my order of 12.10 !! Had been despatched 🙂, would be delivered by royal mail and to click on link for tracking. There actually was no link 🫢 but I didn't mind as just grateful my order hadn't disappeared into some black hole. Yourself and Mr.M were great with "non delivery" information and the suspicious in progress 🤔.

Then an hour ago it was delivered 😲 so glad I was in. 🤗 I know there are many negative comments here about HC but I like them and more importantly do family and friends and the various box sizes are perfect....like you I will find it difficult to part with the white chocolate reindeer 🤭🤭 What a palaver though........
Excellent news Mollie.

I also got my delivery e-mail this morning but maybe coincidence rather m than my e-Mail, thanks for your kind words.

I want to buy most of the pies and a good lot of the chocolates. QVC won't deliver here and I'd never find pies where I live, but there are chocolates galore and lovely cakes. I could try and make a pie. I'm very bad at following recipes, but I could make an effort. I think I will!
You'll just have to move into a delivery zone, then you could stuff yourself silly.

It is always entertaining to read what delights / disgusts us all. I am a weirdo about a lot of things (who would guess), not just chocolate.I enjoy an occasional Aldi or Lidl Mercury bar but if my honey wants to guarantee me getting sticky with him, he gets me Charbonel Et Walker rose & violet creams. He only goes to London 5 or 6 times a year, so if he is thirsty, he has the online ordering and they do offer express shipping! C&W also offer delicious heritage Victorian choc boxes and champagne truffles.

Hotel Chocolat made a slab about 10 years ago that made me bonkers for the stuff. It was pink & white (raspberry & vanilla) in a sort of 2 tone marbled mix. It came, it went, it must have only been passing through because I haven't seen it since, although I have given up looking. I also like those little selectors in blackcurrant. I love tangy fruit flavours but not citrus and I detest lime. Horses for courses and this old nag is a bit of a non-runner. There are a lot of chocs and foods I used to put in my nose bag but not these days!

A friend of mine who lives in Bristol text me to say that they had received an email from QVC and then he looked on his doorstep and there it was delivered by Royal Mail.

I didnt get an email and I was worried that it might come when I was in hospital (going on Thursday) and then about 5 oclock tonight lo and behold the RM delivered my parcel. Both of us had bashed boxes but luckily the chocolates were fine.

It is always entertaining to read what delights / disgusts us all. I am a weirdo about a lot of things (who would guess), not just chocolate.I enjoy an occasional Aldi or Lidl Mercury bar but if my honey wants to guarantee me getting sticky with him, he gets me Charbonel Et Walker rose & violet creams. He only goes to London 5 or 6 times a year, so if he is thirsty, he has the online ordering and they do offer express shipping! C&W also offer delicious heritage Victorian choc boxes and champagne truffles.

Hotel Chocolat made a slab about 10 years ago that made me bonkers for the stuff. It was pink & white (raspberry & vanilla) in a sort of 2 tone marbled mix. It came, it went, it must have only been passing through because I haven't seen it since, although I have given up looking. I also like those little selectors in blackcurrant. I love tangy fruit flavours but not citrus and I detest lime. Horses for courses and this old nag is a bit of a non-runner. There are a lot of chocs and foods I used to put in my nose bag but not these days!
I don’t know what to say to that. I can’t tell what’s a euphemism and what isn’t! I think I’ve heard it all now :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back