Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t remind me - I just LOVE Lindt Lindor. Last year, I bought one of the big plastic balls wrapped like a truffle and full of the actual things. Bought as a present but I couldn’t wrap it so I got them something else and ate the chocs myself.
Mmmm, wondering how hard you tried…😉

They are cruel … they sell loads of chocolate and tempting pies etc and then sell their slimming items and supplements in the new year 😂 raking it in
I want to buy most of the pies and a good lot of the chocolates. QVC won't deliver here and I'd never find pies where I live, but there are chocolates galore and lovely cakes. I could try and make a pie. I'm very bad at following recipes, but I could make an effort. I think I will!

Hi Mollie, just to let you know that I had e-mailed QVC about this as I think that customers should be notified when a parcel has been despatched.

I hope your parcel arrives soon. 🤞
Hi Noni, it's possible qvc took notice of your email as I received an email this morning at 9.30 telling me my order of 12.10 !! Had been despatched 🙂, would be delivered by royal mail and to click on link for tracking. There actually was no link 🫢 but I didn't mind as just grateful my order hadn't disappeared into some black hole. Yourself and Mr.M were great with "non delivery" information and the suspicious in progress 🤔.

Then an hour ago it was delivered 😲 so glad I was in. 🤗 I know there are many negative comments here about HC but I like them and more importantly do family and friends and the various box sizes are perfect....like you I will find it difficult to part with the white chocolate reindeer 🤭🤭 What a palaver though........

Hi Noni, it's possible qvc took notice of your email as I received an email this morning at 9.30 telling me my order of 12.10 !! Had been despatched 🙂, would be delivered by royal mail and to click on link for tracking. There actually was no link 🫢 but I didn't mind as just grateful my order hadn't disappeared into some black hole. Yourself and Mr.M were great with "non delivery" information and the suspicious in progress 🤔.

Then an hour ago it was delivered 😲 so glad I was in. 🤗 I know there are many negative comments here about HC but I like them and more importantly do family and friends and the various box sizes are perfect....like you I will find it difficult to part with the white chocolate reindeer 🤭🤭 What a palaver though........
Excellent news Mollie.

I also got my delivery e-mail this morning but maybe coincidence rather m than my e-Mail, thanks for your kind words.

Latest posts

Back