Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got my big Toblerone for Christmas. Before anyone asks, no it’s not the 4.5kilo one🤣. I might treat myself to a pack of Lindt Truffles with my Tesco Points.
Don’t remind me - I just LOVE Lindt Lindor. Last year, I bought one of the big plastic balls wrapped like a truffle and full of the actual things. Bought as a present but I couldn’t wrap it so I got them something else and ate the chocs myself.

Don’t remind me - I just LOVE Lindt Lindor. Last year, I bought one of the big plastic balls wrapped like a truffle and full of the actual things. Bought as a present but I couldn’t wrap it so I got them something else and ate the chocs myself.
Andi, Tesco have them, loads of choice. On offer £4.50 for 200g. Bigger sizes on offer too. Every time I go to Tesco I buy a box, for presents you understand! (Latest addition is Blood Orange)

Andi, Tesco have them, loads of choice. On offer £4.50 for 200g. Bigger sizes on offer too. Every time I go to Tesco I buy a box, for presents you understand! (Latest addition is Blood Orange)
Thanks. I think I got the ball and a giant bag in Tesco last year, come to think of it. I don’t remember letting anyone even get a sniff of a single one! I’ve not been to Tesco for ages but I’ll be going again soon now. How can you buy a box so regularly and keep them as gifts? You must have great willpower.

Thanks. I think I got the ball and a giant bag in Tesco last year, come to think of it. I don’t remember letting anyone even get a sniff of a single one! I’ve not been to Tesco for ages but I’ll be going again soon now. How can you buy a box so regularly and keep them as gifts? You must have great willpower.
Haha! Not really, I hide them away in my upstairs present drawer and try to forget about them, hopefully. Am trying not to scoff chocs before December!! Yes, pop to Tesco, good prices on the chocs

I’ve got my big Toblerone for Christmas. Before anyone asks, no it’s not the 4.5kilo one🤣. I might treat myself to a pack of Lindt Truffles with my Tesco Points.
Any chance of you buying Cadbury's? There really isn't any chocolate that I don't like. Just hearing the word Lindt starts my craving. It's sophisticated, but I still like common old Mars bars, Bounty and Milky Way. The list can go on and on.

This chocolate range is very very overated imo. My local Dobbies were selling this last year and the year before they stopped around six months ago, low and behold they're stocking it last week in the lead up to Christmas . I personally know no one who wants to pay their prices, top of the list is me.

Any chance of you buying Cadbury's? There really isn't any chocolate that I don't like. Just hearing the word Lindt starts my craving. It's sophisticated, but I still like common old Mars bars, Bounty and Milky Way. The list can go on and on.
Always used to buy Cadburys but since they changed the formula it now upsets my stomach.

Thorntons or Black Magic for me every time. Sadly Thorntons closed their cafes where you used to get a gorgeous, delicious chocolate with your coffee but you can still buy their chocolates in shops and on amazon. Link

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back