Hotel Chocolat TSV 13/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got my big Toblerone for Christmas. Before anyone asks, no it’s not the 4.5kilo one🤣. I might treat myself to a pack of Lindt Truffles with my Tesco Points.
Don’t remind me - I just LOVE Lindt Lindor. Last year, I bought one of the big plastic balls wrapped like a truffle and full of the actual things. Bought as a present but I couldn’t wrap it so I got them something else and ate the chocs myself.

Don’t remind me - I just LOVE Lindt Lindor. Last year, I bought one of the big plastic balls wrapped like a truffle and full of the actual things. Bought as a present but I couldn’t wrap it so I got them something else and ate the chocs myself.
Andi, Tesco have them, loads of choice. On offer £4.50 for 200g. Bigger sizes on offer too. Every time I go to Tesco I buy a box, for presents you understand! (Latest addition is Blood Orange)

Andi, Tesco have them, loads of choice. On offer £4.50 for 200g. Bigger sizes on offer too. Every time I go to Tesco I buy a box, for presents you understand! (Latest addition is Blood Orange)
Thanks. I think I got the ball and a giant bag in Tesco last year, come to think of it. I don’t remember letting anyone even get a sniff of a single one! I’ve not been to Tesco for ages but I’ll be going again soon now. How can you buy a box so regularly and keep them as gifts? You must have great willpower.

Thanks. I think I got the ball and a giant bag in Tesco last year, come to think of it. I don’t remember letting anyone even get a sniff of a single one! I’ve not been to Tesco for ages but I’ll be going again soon now. How can you buy a box so regularly and keep them as gifts? You must have great willpower.
Haha! Not really, I hide them away in my upstairs present drawer and try to forget about them, hopefully. Am trying not to scoff chocs before December!! Yes, pop to Tesco, good prices on the chocs

Ooh I hadn’t seen the blood orange ones. I’ve added a box to my next delivery😱

Latest posts

Back