Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got my midnight necklace and earrings... they are gorgeous...:grin: so pleased that i got up at 3am to order them....:nod:

Do pearls and granchildren mix, I wonder....

:hi:My amethyst necklace arrived yesterday. Would have reported on it then, but a bug laid me low.

Is beautiful and full of lustre - the TSV necklace, that is - and the lilac colour softens the darker shade of amethyst. Sat in bed, with my Honora around my neck, feeling much better. On his return from work, he who is never obeyed said that it was stunning. Hope that you all like the amethyst necklace as much as I do.

PS my black and white pearl by-pass ring arrived today. Another cool ring, Ralph.:happy::happy::happy:

Hi :hi:,
My amethyst necklace has just arrived and it is gorgeous. I am going to see my grandchildren next week and I will wear it then and the earrings which arrived yesterday, of course. My elder grandaughter is a real girlie girl and she will love them - she will probably want to wear them! My younger grandaughter who is nearly three is a bit of a tomboy and won't be impressed at all - she much prefers being spun around and held upside down by her granda, whom she adores.
My grandson, who is four and a half months old now will probably try to grab my pearls, so I will have to be careful! About the only thing he finds impressive is his milk at the moment. Although my son tells me he has started to laugh, so I am looking forward to seeing that....
Being a Nanna is the very best job in the world!
:grin::grin::grin:

My midnight TSV just arrived, and I'm so glad I went for it. Beautiful colours, with a sort of metallic look. It goes with loads of my clothes so I will get lots of opportunity to wear it. :up2:

My two amethyst necklaces (Christmas presents) arrived today but I will probably have to wait until next week for midnight one which I ordered at the same time.

I ordered the Honora TSV in Amethyst and Gelato, also ordered the matching earrings to go with both options. I haven't received them yet but I'm really looking forward to getting them judging by all the positive comments on here and on the QVC website.

I'm still waiting for my midnight pearls as well, don't suppose I'll get them now till next week. Why couldn't QVC make alternative arrangements like Amazon and other large companies?

I'm still waiting for my midnight pearls as well, don't suppose I'll get them now till next week. Why couldn't QVC make alternative arrangements like Amazon and other large companies?

I asked about it when I made the order and the guy said that QVC are looking at alternative delivery services. He said my order should arrive by the 27th anyway. Oh well, good things come to those who wait and all that!

I ordered two of the TSVs and one arrived yesterday. Very pleased with the Midnight necklace - looks beautiful and I can see it going with a lot of outfits I wear. Nice length and size for me as well. It was my first purchase from Honora and I'm impressed with the quality. Just hope my amethyst necklace turns up shortly.

My midnight Keishi necklace just arrived in the post (delivery is still happening today, it's the distribution that is striking today, delivery tomorrow) - The necklace is truly stunning, I love the midnight combo!

I received today my coind green pearl long necklace.............. but it is not a coin pearl necklace!
Instead it is a short necklace of small round beads, Agggrr!!

i contacted CS, they will send me a prepaid label, and as there was 1 last in stock, they put it "on hold " for me and send it out after receiving the wrong one back
I really hope it arrives, but knowing QVC, it could well be that this does not happen!

I received today my coind green pearl long necklace.............. but it is not a coin pearl necklace!
Instead it is a short necklace of small round beads, Agggrr!!

i contacted CS, they will send me a prepaid label, and as there was 1 last in stock, they put it "on hold " for me and send it out after receiving the wrong one back
I really hope it arrives, but knowing QVC, it could well be that this does not happen!

The same happened to me but, by the time the process was complete, the necklace had sold out (not Honora). If you would really like to get the coin necklace, why not reorder it and ask for a full refund on the first order.

The same happened to me but, by the time the process was complete, the necklace had sold out (not Honora). If you would really like to get the coin necklace, why not reorder it and ask for a full refund on the first order.

That is what I said, but she refused to do it.
There was 1 still available online and she put it on hold, indeed a minute later it was gone....
Oh well, we will see what happens next week, if not, there will always be other honora necklaces lol

My midnight TSV arrived today, and I can only echo those who've already got it - it is beautiful!!! Went home at lunch and there it was!!Put it on straght away while I munched my ham baguette and only took it off as I have a hair appointment this evening on my way home - otherwise I'd be swanning around in it now - I don't hold with 'keeping it for best'...

my necklace has also arrived and it is lovely,wish I would have got 2 now and I could have got one for my friend for Xmas,I also went for the midnight and it will go with lots of things I wear.I am over the moon,the last Honora I bought were the set of drop earrings which I kept, although I feel they are going to fall out when they are in, I am constantly checking them.I lost a teal one in the house and found it on the floor as luck would have it...however this tsv is an entirely different matter and I am made up with it!!!
It was such a bartgain and I never expected it to be so nice.
Hope everyone who took the plunge is as happy as me!

I got the midnight necklace and it is lovely. I also bought the matching earrings but they are already on their way back. I really did not like. Nothing wtong with them, just think I look weird in them...

I got the midnight necklace and it is lovely. I also bought the matching earrings but they are already on their way back. I really did not like. Nothing wtong with them, just think I look weird in them...

aww thats a shame
nevermind, at least you got the lovely necklace x :flower:

Latest posts

Back