Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With the direction QVC are taking, F.A.R.T.s will soon become redundant.

Well done SCW, you're as always our super sleuth! Nope, this TSV is not for me. I adore pearls, but I never managed to get excited about rondelle pearls. Somehow they don't look right to me... Oh well, my pennies are safe! :angel:

Last edited:
Well done SCW, you're as always our super sleuth! Nope, this TSV is not for me. I adore pearls, but I never managed to get excited about rondelle pearls. Somehow they don't look right to me... Oh well, my pennies are safe! :angel:

well i was looking for something else came across this number and it matched the pic so i just put it together and asked my mum what she thought and she said it looked like the TSV as well so i`m fairly confident it is,

the pink/purple is nice acutally

It looks very similar to a previous TSV, maybe from a year or so ago, although it's hard to tell without details of the length, size of the pearls etc.

Not for me either sillysausage. I feel the same about rondel pearls and I much prefer my pearls knotted. However, perhaps Ralph will bring some other lovelies.....:lol:

well i was looking for something else came across this number and it matched the pic so i just put it together and asked my mum what she thought and she said it looked like the TSV as well so i`m fairly confident it is,

the pink/purple is nice acutally

I wasn't sure when I saw the picture in the newsletter but on seeing the close up, the pink/purple does look really pretty - thank you, SCW.

The TSV reminds me of this set:

Rondel pearl set

I own the grey and black version and it is lovely. The amethyst versions looks interesting. I will have to stay up because I have a hunch that the amethyst version will sell out first. I have a feeling that the price will be around £25. wihout P&P. One of the QVC item detectives will pove me wrong I am sure.

I think Catherine is wearing the brown/green option on the elemis hour...

ooh i think you're right SS. it's quite nice. It's hard to tell under chuntley's ever expanding hair. I think it's time to stop with the extensions now!!!!

I agree it's nice, and I like the darker colours. I'm just not sure it's special enough for a winter TSV (I take it there won't be another Honora one before Xmas...).

LE, you are so right about CH's extensions... I don't like extensions generally, but I really don't think they suit her. I thought she looked a lot better when she had a dark bob cut, it was very cute.

me too, i don't think i'll be buying it. Chuntley's hair reminds me of all those people have loads of plastic surgery, it starts off looking ok and then you keep going because you think you look good, until you end up look bloomin ridiculous. She's turning into rapunzal.

Item no. 697360

Hi:hi:,
Check out item number 697360 - I think it is the "go with the TSV" piece and so the colours of the TSV might well be a choice of "gelato, midnight and shades of purple"
I am liking those earrings - I might have to have all 3. My OH is buying me some pearls for Christmas to go with the LE fragrance that he has already sent to Santa, so I don't feel at all bad about the lack of FARTing - spending someone else's money doesn't count!
:happy::giggle::clapping:

:down:
Don't get me started on Catherine again she'll never learn, the other day said she should get her finger nails insured. :doh:

:down:
Don't get me started on Catherine again she'll never learn, the other day said she should get her finger nails insured. :doh:

LOL :giggle::giggle: I missed that little gem. delusional doesn't even begin to cover it.

Will be "farting" on this TSV as Santa's little helpers have hinted at pearls for me. I feel so stupid as I didn't realise Catherine had extensions at first:sleepy: I can be so doozy sometimes!:tongue2:
Anyone bid for the lunch with Ralph? If I missed the post, apologies. :hi:

I'm lost bags... why would she need to insure her nails??

You tell me :thinking2: but that is what she said modelling jewellery whilst doing a clasp.
All I can think it's maybe something to do with people who have "made it" having parts of their bodies insured. :thinking2:

Hi:hi:,
Check out item number 697360 - I think it is the "go with the TSV" piece and so the colours of the TSV might well be a choice of "gelato, midnight and shades of purple"
I am liking those earrings - I might have to have all 3. My OH is buying me some pearls for Christmas to go with the LE fragrance that he has already sent to Santa, so I don't feel at all bad about the lack of FARTing - spending someone else's money doesn't count!
:happy::giggle::clapping:

I saw these earrings when I looked at the try me and thought they would go with the TSV, I love the purple ones, I might ask my mum to get me these for Christmas

Latest posts

Back