Honora TSV sunday the 18th of October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

far too many.
And I am also not much into the artificially coloured pearls. I would not buy an artificially coloured gem stone, so can not get my head around the artificially coloured pearls, although people here seem to love them.

far too many.
And I am also not much into the artificially coloured pearls. I would not buy an artificially coloured gem stone, so can not get my head around the artificially coloured pearls, although people here seem to love them.

as they can be quite affordable nowadays, we often treat them as costume jewels.
when and how is this done? tnx

I love my Honora Pearls so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Took this from Honora.... hope Ralph doesn't mind.

Astoundingly one mollusk contains a myriad of shapes. Rounds, buttons, ovals, drops and freeform pearls have all been grown inside the same shell. Even more stunning is the range of colors produced within a single mollusk. Shades of white, lavender, plum, peach and pink have somehow emerged from one shell.

It shows that not ALL pearls are artificial.

And this is a handy TSV.... it's just before my birthday !

I love my Honora Pearls so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Took this from Honora.... hope Ralph doesn't mind.

Astoundingly one mollusk contains a myriad of shapes. Rounds, buttons, ovals, drops and freeform pearls have all been grown inside the same shell. Even more stunning is the range of colors produced within a single mollusk. Shades of white, lavender, plum, peach and pink have somehow emerged from one shell.

It shows that not ALL pearls are artificial.

And this is a handy TSV.... it's just before my birthday !

No definitely not! Pearls come in naturally stunning colours, I think it's the teal, pistachio, dark purple and brown ones that are probably treated. However, to be fair, a lot of commercial precious stones are colour enhanced through heat treatment too, so I wouldn't mind too much about dyed pearls (even though I tend to prefer the softer, natural tones as I think they illuminate my complexion better). I think the thing with me is that I just passionately and fairly indiscriminately LOVE pearls!

I didn't like the last TSV, so I'm eagerly awaiting the next one!

Can't wait!

Hi :wave2:,

I am so pleased that I will be at home on the day of Ralph's visit and am looking forward to it immensely. I have been a very good FART for weeks now and have saved so much money that I feel a little Honora treat to myself coming on - but only if the price is right and there is something I really like. I would like a pair of rose earrings and a rose ring to complete my rose set. I am not too keen on stud earrings and would prefer a bit of a drop.
My mum has asked me to give her ideas for my Christmas present, so I told her I would have a look around and let her know. I might do my "looking around" during the Honora shows......

:grin::grin::grin:

I love Honora Pearls and really like some of the new colours and crave more of them! I am trying not to buy as I have so much QVC stuff including pearls and am sure I can do without them (but who knows - I may change my mind when I see them). I did think the gorgeous Ralph looked too gaunt last time he was on and I didn't fancy him as much as usual. Perhaps that was why I didn't buy last time. :wink2::heart:

It's the different shades and colours that I love most about them. I have a complete wardrobe in the teal and I'm getting there with the rose. I did buy the last TSV earrings in white and teal. I wore the white last night to go out and even if I say so myself, they looked stunning. They look much better on than when they were shown on air.

Can't wait for the next one.

Still, it seem a simple stand of smallish pearl... I was hoping for a more original design... They have some fabulous stuff at the moment on QVC, why do they pick the most boring designs for the TSVs? I undestand they need to go mainstream, but still...

I saw this photo in the QVC newsletter but thanks Ian for confirming that it is the TSV.

I quite like it actually and hope it comes in various colours. (I'm hoping for more in the cherry colour though really).

Few details about this sunday's Honora TSV

Just seen on Claudia's blog - she is the host for the show and the tsv is a strand rondel necklace and she says the price is amazing...

Latest posts

Back