Honora TSV Email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came this morning and surprise surprise one of them is broken!:fuming Why the heck can't they just open the boxes and look in before they send them out? It is quite obvious that one of the white pearls is missing from it's post but instead they put me through all the rigmarole of the returns label and a trip to the P.O. to get my money back.............sometimes I just wish I never bothered with QVC at least in the shops you can see what you are getting. I am very disappointed!!

SNAP BJ :(
mine came today and one of the pistachio pearls is rolling about in the box, havent inspected the rest properly but I did notice some tarnish on the silver as well, this always puts me off buying silver jewellery, really glad I didnt order a 2nd set for a christmas pressie.
The box was much smaller than I expected too.
The only good thing was the delivery time.

I've just ordered the same necklace as I think the colours are beautiful. I hope the pistachio and chocolate colour pearls match the tsv earrings. Hope you enjoy your necklace when it arrives.

I've just got the necklace and I think it's stunning. The colours are deep and rich, it's a very weighty piece and a good length to wear doubled up. The colours on the necklace are probably slightly deeper than the earrings but I'll be wearing the earrings and necklace together.

Has your necklace arrived yet icebubble?

I've just got the necklace and I think it's stunning. The colours are deep and rich, it's a very weighty piece and a good length to wear doubled up. The colours on the necklace are probably slightly deeper than the earrings but I'll be wearing the earrings and necklace together.

Hi Calvin.

I'm so pleased you're happy with the necklace. No it hasn't arrived yet but I received the earrings today which I think are lovely so I hope it will turn up with Postie tomorrow. I will be waiting for him! :11:

I'm glad it's weighty I thought it hung nicely on the model and without the kinks of some of the other necklaces. I'll let you know when it arrives.

my earrings came today and I am really pleased with them...lovely colours and enough dangle without being over long (I have a short neck!)

You two are making me regret not going for this now!! It's still in stock so I might succumb yet!! :33:

My necklace arrived today and all I can say is wow I love it. I agree with all you say Calvin the colours are beautiful and the first thing I noticed is that it feels substantial. I think it's very good for the price in terms of how many pearls you have and I love the tiny pearls in between each larger one. It hangs beautifully doubled up or as a single strand.

Did you go for it in the end Perdita after all the gentle encouragement? :)
If not I'm sure it will be back as it seemed to prove popular.

My earrings have arrived!
All in one piece, all different colours and none of them tarnished, so I'm a happy bunny! They are even smaller than I thought, but as I've bought them for my extra piercing that will actually work well. With a spare of each colour...
Nice one Ralph, next time bring me big fancy danglies please!!

My earrings have arrived!
All in one piece, all different colours and none of them tarnished, so I'm a happy bunny! They are even smaller than I thought, but as I've bought them for my extra piercing that will actually work well. With a spare of each colour...
Nice one Ralph, next time bring me big fancy danglies please!!

I have to retract part of this - they are, in fact, tarnished. The fronts are fine, but the bits at the back are a mess - I hadn't taken them out of the packaging when I posted before. I think I'll just leave them in the box and use my spray anti-tarnish on them, should hopefully sort out the problem and protect the pearls. Glad they weren't a gift though, I would never have thought to remove them from the box to check.

I have to retract part of this - they are, in fact, tarnished. The fronts are fine, but the bits at the back are a mess - I hadn't taken them out of the packaging when I posted before. I think I'll just leave them in the box and use my spray anti-tarnish on them, should hopefully sort out the problem and protect the pearls. Glad they weren't a gift though, I would never have thought to remove them from the box to check.

I have just checked the ones I got for a gift - Iwould not have thought to check the backs as they looked perfect from the front - they are tarnished. Back they go.

Mine were find as I checked them before I wrapped them up.

Also got this which arrived this morning (Item 691248) and it is beautiful.

Latest posts

Back