Honora TSV August 27

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what this is yet please?

It doesn't seem very long since the last one with the two floating necklaces.

Well spotted SCW. I heard her mention them but didn't catch what she said. They look really nice but they're probably stretch bracelets which I know lots of people don't want. Obviously different sized pearls on some of the bracelets.

Oh not more stretch bracelets.:sad:
That's my money safe then.:angel:

I only have one Honora bracelet which is a stretch ring pearl bracelet. It's actually a set of three that was a TSV some time back and they are lovely although I tend to wear just one rather than all three together. They are gorgeous and it's the wildflower combo which looks stunning with this year's hot colour ... coral.

I'm really pleased with them and they're beautiful colours and quality but they stretch brackets at the end of the day and I know lots of peeps don't want/like them.

The item number is 601090 if anyone is interested, they won't show up on the website but on QActive as I said but not full details. They are £24+ and they shipping.

Not interested myself.

Honora 5-7 mm pearl set of 6 stretch bracelets

£24.96 P+P £3.45

Colour Options;

Teal
Gold
Silver
Rose
White

Options on Sky Active

7 1/4 " or 20cm options ( strange they have imperial AND metric )

Oh no, I was determined not to get this TSV and save some money but seeing that they are available in gold and silver is causing me to have a rethink :confused:

When I visit my local shopping outlet's Cadbury chocolate shop, I can pick up cheaper misshapen chocolates. :giggle:

:flower:

Reviews on QVC US are mixed on these. Seems the rose colour is more a pale peach. Must have looked deeper on the tv monitor. The elastic(sp) is fraying according to one person after wearing a few times.

I don't really like ringed pearls. Also I have this idea pearls are delicate and wearing on the wrists they will get banged about compared to say necklaces and earrings.

Reviews on QVC US are mixed on these. Seems the rose colour is more a pale peach. Must have looked deeper on the tv monitor. The elastic(sp) is fraying according to one person after wearing a few times.

I don't really like ringed pearls. Also I have this idea pearls are delicate and wearing on the wrists they will get banged about compared to say necklaces and earrings.

Neither do I and they seem to be doing more and more these days.

I like the gold colour but they're a mis-shapen bunch of potato and rice krispie pearls so my money'e safe....I might have a browse for something else in the gold colour though...well I already have some stud earrings to match! :blush:

Jude xx

Not keen on stretch bracelets but I might have been tempted by the silver ones if they hadn't been such a rag bag of shapes. Almost looks like they're trying to use up all the oddments they have left. :wonder:

Latest posts

Back