Honora TSV 27 August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm pretty sure it's the pearl bracelet that loads of the presenters have been wearing. It looks a bit like a charm bracelet style. Lots of pearls. It may be pearl and rose gold but I haven't had a close enough look yet!

I'm pretty sure it's the pearl bracelet that loads of the presenters have been wearing. It looks a bit like a charm bracelet style. Lots of pearls. It may be pearl and rose gold but I haven't had a close enough look yet!

That's what I thought; I'm sure when Claire Sutton wore it during a Clarks hour she mentioned it would be coming up at the end of the month. I liked the look of it, but even one simple charm on a bracelet irritates me and I end up removing it.

Actually yes it could be bronze. AY is wearing it in the Sarah Chapman hour if anyone is interested.

Ali K shook it at the screen t'other day and said to look out for it coming up as a special deal :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

is it the bracelet Debbie is wearing in the Blaupunkt Tv tsv presentation now?? If so looks too annoying for me to wear.

is it the bracelet Debbie is wearing in the Blaupunkt Tv tsv presentation now?? If so looks too annoying for me to wear.

Me too, like the look of it, but anything dangling from a bracelet just bugs me and I end up taking the bracelet off. For this reason have finally learned not to buy Lola Rose bracelets with the adjustable chinese knot, because the dangly, clicking stones on the end drive me nuts!

That's definitely it SCW. Well done! All we need now is a good price or easy pays or both. Thank you!!

That looks really nice, thank you SCW for finding it.
Looks like I might be breaking my TSV fast after all. That's if it doesn't sell out too quick. Hope it's not too expensive.

then perhaps you need to go to an artisan jeweller like I do, and get it made to fit how you want - my wrists are 5.75 inches!!

I often get pieces altered to fit or restyled but you have to love it to bother with the hassle and added cost. And I'm not sure whether you could get "blush bronze" altered easily.

Not easy for you slim petite girls. You're more often overlooked I think. My arse is plus size but my wrist is "normal" and my ring size is N so it's pretty easy whether I'm shopping on Q or on the high street.

Such a pretty piece though. Could be tempted but am supposed to be saving for tyres and a handbag.

Latest posts

Back