Honora TSV 27 August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh get back to me on that one Silver Fox OH and I are going to NYC in November !

We're staying at The Gansevoort Park Hotel this time, but we always stay in Manhatten

Oh let us know Silver Fox what it"s like, if its as prestigious as they say. :happy:

Well it's sold out already so it clearly was popular. I really liked it but it was too expensive. I've got other priorities for my money right now. Hopefully will be some fab OTOs throughout the day.

Bracelet too dingle-dangly for me. Cheap metal and then you have to buy more of their brand for matching pieces in that metal. Canny marketing. DaveBradfordCollection, Banana&CoconutJewelleryCleaner - safe for all jewellery -gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, opals, pearls, soft stones, plated jewellery, costume jewellery, all metals, all precious & semi-precious stones, watches, eyeglasses - pearls, glued or painted jewellery, don't soak long. ~ from my DB bottle. hth x Snarly

Will report back on the NY scene, got Laura Geller marked on the map too.Must catch QVC US on the telly too, wonder if they will be selling tacky British fashions!!

Latest posts

Back