Holiday in a Bottle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people that picked on other members got banned :Laugh:

but some people do get picked on don't they?
It does seem so

The people that say things like: "I'm bored" are not terribly different to those who cite proverbs like "an empty vessel make the most noise." They are just spouting bollocks and often are incapable of presenting a cogent argument.
Ha ha - neither response is my style Julius and I tend to agree with WG that some comments can come across as rude, but the bottom line is that it's their opinion.

So you'd rather date Tova then Lulu then Julius ....lol

I half agree Julius. Empty cans really do make the most noise. I dont think you are an empty can at all. The empty cans are obvious on a forum as they stand out like a sore thumb. Most of them get banned

Yes. Well if nothing else I can construct a logical and reasoned argument. From what my critics have written it would seem that they can't see the wood for the trees. There was one guy on here (I don't think I am allowed to mention his name) whose posts used to be amusing and fun. He got banned. I rather suspect there was more to it than I know, but frankly it's none of my business anyway. At least his posts were intelligent.

I do despair at some peoples' lack of ability to read a text for what it is/ They oft seem to twist things and read things into it that simply aren't there, I find it quite shocking, particularly from some people of more mature years. I didn't even grow up with English as my first language and I am generally capable of being erudite.

Yes. Well if nothing else I can construct a logical and reasoned argument. From what my critics have written it would seem that they can't see the wood for the trees. There was one guy on here (I don't think I am allowed to mention his name) whose posts used to be amusing and fun. He got banned. I rather suspect there was more to it than I know, but frankly it's none of my business anyway. At least his posts were intelligent.

I do despair at some peoples' lack of ability to read a text for what it is/ They oft seem to twist things and read things into it that simply aren't there, I find it quite shocking, particularly from some people of more mature years. I didn't even grow up with English as my first language and I am generally capable of being erudite.

A good post Julius.... and yes his posts were amusing and fun and he is highly intelligent. There's always more to things than meets the eye.

I was a bit upset by some of the silly comments, but I can laugh at them now. Today I bought myself a wallet from Ermenegildo Zegna! After everything that has happened with my shoulder, being unemployed etc it's nice to be getting back on track. It will be interesting to see how my column goes down. Hope it won't be like the proverbial lead balloon! I want it to be provocative, not in a way that incites anger, but thought provocative. Much of what passes off as "journalism" these days is as insipid as a microwaved jacket potato! In my final stage of training I may get to work at the Mail on Sunday! looool that should be fun! I would love to meet Jan Moir. She would make a most interesting interviewee!

We obviously aren't talking about the same person then....the one that I thought Julius was referring to is a real sweetie

DJ I disagree due to personal experience I am glad they were banned as are many who wont say. However it's nice to "see" you again after all this time. :)xx

DJ I disagree due to personal experience I am glad they were banned as are many who wont say. However it's nice to "see" you again after all this time. :)xx
Thank you WG thats really nice of you to say....I'm never far away

I think Julius is quite funny as i get his humour but each to their owm. He says out loud what i think, come on Lulu has got a trout pout.

She does but I like her hair and however it's achieved she looks good. Just my opinion!

And she said on air she is getting old herself but i think she looks fab, love her hair and style but wish she would own up to her cosmetic surgery. I have heard AY say in the past she would not work with anyone who had had cosmetic surgery errr hello AY whart about Lulu.

And she said on air she is getting old herself but i think she looks fab, love her hair and style but wish she would own up to her cosmetic surgery. I have heard AY say in the past she would not work with anyone who had had cosmetic surgery errr hello AY whart about Lulu.

And Tova !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back