Her Majesty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I was staggered that Huw Edwards on the BBC is already wearing a black tie ! Its accepted that newsreaders wear black tie when a death has occurred in the Family, but talk about premeditating an event FGS !!!
I suspect that the BBC have been given confidential information (that they can't mention to us) that she may not last the day.

She was just for her country and her people. We were lucky to have had such a strong and steadfast monarch. I will miss her. I went to Dianes funeral I will go to Queen Elizabeth's to!

Can't believe that turncoat Charles is going to be crowned king. They said when Diana died that her eldest son would be king not Charles.

Posted by someone on the QVC Facebook page. She was such a serene and special woman.

Attachments

• CC60B188-26DD-41CD-A4FF-9B83A4500E51.jpeg
    CC60B188-26DD-41CD-A4FF-9B83A4500E51.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 57
I suspect that the BBC have been given confidential information (that they can't mention to us) that she may not last the day.
Of course they did, they are the state broadcaster, plus given they have now said she died this afternoon, it clearly was known somewhere in the corporation but announcement was clearly to be given at a certain time.

Phillip came to me today,
and said it was time to go.
I looked at him and smiled,
as i whispered that "I know"
I then turned and looked behind me,
and saw I was asleep.
All my Family were around me,
and I could hear them weep.
I gently touched each shoulder,
with Phillip by my side.
Then I turned away and walked,
with My Angel guide.
Phillip held my hand,
as he lead the way,
to a world where King's and Queens,
are Monarch's every day.
I was given a crown to wear
or a Halo known by some.
The difference is up here,
they are worn by everyone.
I felt a sense of peace,
my reign had seen its end.
70 years I had served my Country,
as the peoples friend.
Thank you for the years,
for all your time and love.
Now I am one of two again,
in our Palace up above.
❤️

Poem Credit to https://m.facebook.com/poeminabottlle/ - heartfelt

According to reports by people who are close to the family she died at 2:37 this afternoon & the cause was bone cancer, the reason for the mobility problems. Many close to her say it was triggered by stress, partly the loss of Philip though that could have been “accommodated “ but mostly brought about by the stress & upset caused by Andrew but far more so by Harry & Meghan. That is what the family are said to believe according to family I have who live close to Balmoral & know some of the visitors to the house well.

According to reports by people who are close to the family she died at 2:37 this afternoon & the cause was bone cancer, the reason for the mobility problems. Many close to her say it was triggered by stress, partly the loss of Philip though that could have been “accommodated “ but mostly brought about by the stress & upset caused by Andrew but far more so by Harry & Meghan. That is what the family are said to believe according to family I have who live close to Balmoral & know some of the visitors to the house well.
I always thought that Prince Philip’s death would be hard for her to recover from. He was the love of her life and shared her burden as much as he could.
The selfish antics of close family members will have been harder to withstand without Philip’s astute support and ability to be the bad cop for her… and his unerring ability to make her laugh.
I hope, when Q resume broadcasting, they find a tasteful way to pay tribute to the remarkable lady who has been a constant background presence in our lives.

Of course they did, they are the state broadcaster, plus given they have now said she died this afternoon, it clearly was known somewhere in the corporation but announcement was clearly to be given at a certain time.
Not rush hour when people would be travelling with their radio on.

Last edited:
When you visit the QVC (looking for the Nail Inc TSV you wish you’d bought!), banner at top says they’ve temporarily stopped broadcasting in light of the news.

Not sure when they stopped - but I bet they got the TSV launches in!

RIP Ma’am..

Clearly there is concern for the health of our Queen and with the family all gathering at Balmoral the outlook is grim.

With the inevitable maybe soon to happen, I hope that QVC (being an American company) will do the decent thing and close down as a sign of respect.
Don’t know when and the website etc as usual, but at 2am Friday they say they’ve temporarily stopped broadcasting...!

Attachments

• 3BBCBF38-149E-4731-BDC5-E38BB1D6333B.jpeg
    3BBCBF38-149E-4731-BDC5-E38BB1D6333B.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back