Help! Strange Hermes Tracking Status

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I was a student I worked at a warehouse in one of the summer holidays. I think it is a system whereby Hermes received an order ("order generated") from QVC in advance so they know how many items are inbound at the hub to be sorted to go out for delivery. My guess is that this one slipped through the net so they received a box they were not expecting at the hub. But now they have it, they know about it and it is on their system to be delivered as normal. It's probably based on this sysetm that Hermes knows what to bill QVC for their service under their contract.
No need to email the CEO, it sounds like the item will arrive as normal.

I'm waiting for a parcel that tracked as "Out for Delivery" this morning at 4am but was changed today at 12.43 to "Label Reprinted"
I've never seen that one before .... does anyone know what it means ... apart from the obvious of course that my label has been reprinted :cheeky:

The courier spilt his coffee over the address but the barcode is intact so the label needs reprinting so he can deliver it to your address??

Last edited:
Just read page 2- my post is perhaps a bit late now! BTW when it stays as "Order Generated" for ages it has never left QVC in the first place. Hope it arrives safely.

The courier spilt his coffee over the address but the barcode is intact so the label needs reprinting so he can deliver it to your address??

Very likely iloveshopping :happy: am wondering if Weathergirl can shine any light on what it all means.

Have done some searching around online and it seems such items may be doomed .... could be a call to customers services for me tomorrow if the tracking status doesn't change again in the morning :call:

Is anybody else having problems with Hermes tracking link today? Order shipped on 20/08 so was expecting to see receipt at hub etc by 22/02 and then out for delivery today which is their usual delivery timescale. Contacted Q cust services and they said can't access Hermes website this morning. My courier is always reliable and quick.

Last edited:
Me too, QVC website says shipped on 21st, on hermes tracking email it still states order generated.Do not know whats going on,my courier chappy is normally very quick.

Latest posts

Back