Helen the Van Dal shoes lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG she is fab, I've just seen the shoulder pads bit, so funny. QVC would never have her as a presenter as no one would be able to order for laughing. I would watch all day if she was on, by the way didn't Glen look a prat!

Had to do a double take when I saw him!

I switched channels after a few minutes. I have a headache and just couldn't appreciate her vivacity at that moment.

She used to be (might still be) a presenter on ITV's anglia region 6.30 pm news show so is used to live telly. Amongst all the laughing she did give a good description of the shoes, and made AD seem a bit colourless.

Linda :flower:

OMG she is fab, I've just seen the shoulder pads bit, so funny. QVC would never have her as a presenter as no one would be able to order for laughing. I would watch all day if she was on, by the way didn't Glen look a prat!

Glen was wearing the same outfit he had on the other day. As a fashion expert (allegedly) I would expect him to wear something different or at least mix and match a bit

She was a presenter a few years back on Anglia TV, always cheery and upbeat and sometimes as you can imagine a bit of a loose cannon ad-libbing, but SO funny and entertaining to watch. I think she has suffered with bad depression in the past, I read an article written by her fairly recently, hope she is as happy as she comes over now.Hope QVC read this forum and think about making her a presenter as she would be great to keep us watching!!!

She used to be (might still be) a presenter on ITV's anglia region 6.30 pm news show so is used to live telly. Amongst all the laughing she did give a good description of the shoes, and made AD seem a bit colourless.

Linda :flower:

thats not difficult is it? :tongue2::giggle:

I agree that she was a breath of fresh air and she created some genuine laugh out loud moments, I would love to see her more often.

I have absolutely no interest in the shoes but watched the show for the sheer entertainment value!

I agree! The Van Dal lady was a hoot.

Wasn't she hilarious! I was doing the ironing and nearly burnt a tea towel I was laughing so much. Poor Anne was helpless with laughter and you could hear her snorting in the background. I think that Anne likes a laugh, on one occasion she completely lost control and they had to put a sort of test card up on screen along with some soothing music. That must be such a terrible feeling; losing control of yourself on live television! Anyway, the Van dal shoes were a bit matronly (for the most part at least) but for entertainment value it was a great show.

Latest posts

Back