He has done it again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie

Registered Shopper
Good old dickie jackson has been in his shed again now its pond clear he has concocted, something else to put his face to and of course all his hapless followers will spend spend spend is there no end to his talent at making money.

Good old dickie jackson has been in his shed again now its pond clear he has concocted, something else to put his face to and of course all his hapless followers will spend spend spend is there no end to his talent at making money.

Ah, how cynical you are, thinking that Q are once again using 'the gnome' as a money spinner, I am shocked and quite horrified that Q would be so cynical in using customers trust in such a way that they would feel that they are being anything other than 'conned' (sorry treated like intellectual adults who purchase based on what 'the gnome' states), in to purchasing.

There may have been an 'incy wincy (teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini), bit of sarcasm there (which I know is unusual for me)

Last edited:
I can't abide the smug man, standing there with that grin offering nothing whatsoever, it's bad enough Simon Dairylee and his cheese and "all sorts of things!" But both together is unbearable..........there I've looked, ten seconds is my own personal best for watching those two.

Is it just me or is the 'Hayloft Man' just a too exuberant about the plants that he sells. I am sure he is a very nice man (he must be to tolerate 'the gnome), but I do find sometimes that a picture he paints with regards to the plants that he sells are a bit to 'atmospheric', though I suppose if he gets the business it must be doing some good.

I can't abide the smug man, standing there with that grin offering nothing whatsoever, it's bad enough Simon Dairylee and his cheese and "all sorts of things!" But both together is unbearable..........there I've looked, ten seconds is my own personal best for watching those two.

Yeah Mr 'Cheeseman' himself, I much prefer it with Jackie, as she could and does bounce of well with 'the gnome', though saying that some of the guests seem to be a tad 'patronising' towards women presenters because they feel that gardening is the domain of the man, which I do find patronising, especially as the biggest audience is to women.

Well, that's my day sorted then.

I'm going to have to dig a pond, so I can buy some of this new product.

And to think I was planning to watch the Grand Prix as well :(

I find it surprising that that man guests for Hayloft as the company is run by women!

Tough choice, watching cars going round and round a track or some 'back-breaking' gardening work
Well I have plumped for the GP, that is, after Le Man has finished. I would rather have bamboo pushed down my fingernails than believed anything the gnome and biagi say. They both talk total tosh.

Oh joy, this will be another excuse for QVC to give us hundreds more hours of the ****ing gnome and his crap!

(Watched Le Mans too - can't believe that happened so close to the finish!)

Pond Clear?

It's clear to me that Dick Jackson is Pond Life. Little ripoff rogue :mysmilie_59:

Pond Clear?

It's clear to me that Dick Jackson is Pond Life. Little ripoff rogue :mysmilie_59:

Wow that's harsh. I have no pond so I can't buy this product. Better buy the hose end sprayer instead. Can't have Richard only affording a holiday in Southport instead of Barbados :mysmilie_59:

CC

Well, that's my day sorted then.

I'm going to have to dig a pond, so I can buy some of this new product.

And to think I was planning to watch the Grand Prix as well :(

ive got a pond and from experience its best not to put this sort of stuff in it. Fish easily get stressed and there are better ways to get rid of the green. We did some research to find the least harm to the fish after losing quite a few. We use an ultra violet light in the filter. It works a treat.

Actually its hubby and sons pond ,personally id rather watch the grand prix too!

Wow that's harsh. I have no pond so I can't buy this product. Better buy the hose end sprayer instead. Can't have Richard only affording a holiday in Southport instead of Barbados :mysmilie_59:

CC

I can't abide the little pipsqueak.

He's like muck in a field, everywhere. Except muck isn't as exorbinant as his potions :mysmilie_59:

muck cheaper and does more good:mysmilie_17:

The prices of his 'wonder' products truly are incredible.

Exorbitant is being kind, it's not quite up there with QVC's Apple & Kitchen Aid scandals but it's bad :mysmilie_59:

To have the greedy gnome's smug mug on the packaging is reason enough NOT to buy any of his over-hyped products

I get the impression that some of you don't like him ;)

I'd like to like him, but ...........

His products are a ripoff
His products aren't so good
He's not satisfied with having his name on his products, which is bad enough, he has to have his little rat face on them too
He's on too much
He's him

Apart from that I think there's a chance we could bond :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back